Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

UK World Update delayed to 16 February

3 minutes ago, sanh said:

Good news. I was going to to do a bit or flying this weekend and didn't want anything broken or have to wait for the A320 FBW to be updated.

A relief. I can wait until Tuesday for the update. Sim is almost perfect as is for me.

Yeah, I think I’m in that happy place too. Anything else is just extra icing on the cake.  

5950X, RTX3090, 32GB@3600, Samsung Evo NVME 1TB, Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswinds, Reverb G2.

I have the new awesome 737 with all those new liveries and NARITA Airport. I am happy. Everything is working fine. Don't want to break anything either. LOL 🙂

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

15 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

While I hate to wait it's better than in past when they rush and break sim for weeks!

We can still get a late crippling update .....

On the bright side, 5 more days with only the present bugs.

Andrea

that's nothing new, that's how it is with us in real life every day, meeting deadlines is not easy, life goes on 😅

cu on 16 February

• Like 1

Today's release was never 100% guaranteed, all they said last week was that it was anticipated. I'm not too bothered

The 16th though, they're actually saying is the 'Locked In' date. So if they miss that one, then yeah I'll be bothered.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 1

I am positive they can assure us with 73.5% certainty that it definitely will or will not probably be released next Tuesday...

trouble is this new date coincides with the Rover landing on Mars next tuesday evening, so they can delay to the 17th for all I care 😅

• Like 1

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

Might be interesting what we will be shown in today's development update. I hope it's a bit more than a copy of the above sentence plus 12 community screenshots.

@ChaoticBeauty, see you later 😉  

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 7

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

7 minutes ago, MarcG said:

trouble is this new date coincides with the Rover landing on Mars next tuesday evening, so they can delay to the 17th for all I care 😅

Think it's the 18th now for the rover.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ronh99 said:

Think it's the 18th now for the rover.

hahah yes so it is, life in Lockdown all the days blend into one😄

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

Man this is like the 2nd or 3rd delay. Kind of bummed waiting every week anticipating the update only to be disappointed. I really hope all this time that they're delaying will make this update the most stable one. Would hate to see more things being broken after almost a month of delays. I guess this will also push back the release for sim update 3 as well.

• Like 2

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

3 minutes ago, captain420 said:

Man this is like the 2nd or 3rd delay. Kind of bummed waiting every week anticipating the update only to be disappointed. I really hope all this time that they're delaying will make this update the most stable one. Would hate to see more things being broken after almost a month of delays. I guess this will also push back the release for sim update 3 as well.

It's only the second delay.

22 minutes ago, ADamiani said:

We can still get a late crippling update .....

On the bright side, 5 more days with only the present bugs.

Andrea

Well lets hope not! I hope Asobo learn the lesson last year!

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

If they released today and there were problems then there would be a million post complaints about putting out a bad update. Now there will only be a half million after Tuesday. 🙂