Sign in to follow this  
bendead

A32NX new cockpit texture

Looks like the flybywire team just improved the cockpit textures on the new dev release, it's really good, dirty and worn enough.

• Like 5

Great. FBW sends out updates faster than I can download them. Can only check out tomorrow unfortunately

• Like 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

1 hour ago, bendead said:

Looks like the flybywire team just improved the cockpit textures on the new dev release, it's really good, dirty and worn enough.

Where? I didn't see any official announcements on their discord regarding new cockpit textures.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

32 minutes ago, captain420 said:

Where? I didn't see any official announcements on their discord regarding new cockpit textures.

Update your version, you will see right away

Also on the progress section of their discord they gave us a preview 2-3 weeks ago I think

Edited by bendead

Really? One of the main devs said its not in the development build yet.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

41 minutes ago, captain420 said:

Really? One of the main devs said its not in the development build yet.

Yeah. The last update I saw was that the textures are not in yet but reflections have been added to the displays. BTW they look great. Perhaps that is what the OP is seeing.

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11

8 minutes ago, Barnes said:

the textures are not in yet but reflections have been added to the displays

It's a bit more than that, you can see large smudge on captain ND, dust on displays, dirty MCDU knobs, pedestal with impact, scratches on plastic surfaces

By the way, all this together makes the PFD look so realistic, like looking at the real thing

Edited by bendead

1 minute ago, bendead said:

It's a bit more than that, you can see large smudge on captain ND, dust on display, dirty MCDU knobs, pedestal with impact, scratches on plastic surfaces

Cool. I’ll have to fire up the sim and have another look. I am using the experimental version which is a few hours behind the dev version. Perhaps I wasn’t seeing the latest update.

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11

6 minutes ago, Barnes said:

I am using the experimental version which is a few hours behind the dev version.

Me too, DEV + FBW, but I always call it DEV

I would love to post screenshot but I am in ultra wide, HDR and Avsim doesn't have some kind of image hosting

Edited by bendead

I have the Black/Beige/Beige mod.. Would this download affect that? Hmmmm...

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

49 minutes ago, bendead said:

Me too, DEV + FBW, but I always call it DEV

I would love to post screenshot but I am in ultra wide, HDR and Avsim doesn't have some kind of image hosting

upload it here

https://imgbb.com/

then link the screenshot image address here. After you upload it, click on the image  twice if necessary and then right click and select "copy image address". post that link here.

Edited by Manny

Manny

Just now, Manny said:

I have the Black/Beige/Beige mod.. Would this download affect that? Hmmmm...

Never heard of it, but if it replaces the A32NX textures then it might also override the new one.

You can always give it a test and remove folders if you have an issue

6 minutes ago, bendead said:

A mix between pimp my ride and a tie fighter 😁

But looks really cool.

I wouldn't mind a Burberry theme on the Panel either! TOTAL!   😁

• Like 1

Manny