Sign in to follow this  
Hoang

Finding routes, as real as it gets!

Sort of.
Before, in order to find a real route for a certain aircraft/airline. I have to go to flight radar and/or even digging AI flightplans to find it. Was about to do the same thing when this freeware "Random Flight Database" came across my screen during a google search:

https://mikoulprostgrandprix.wixsite.com/rfdenglish

Basically, you can find routes from many airlines and aircrafts with lots of option and filter. 
Is there any other software/website has the same function? This is a pretty good one and the developer is continuously updating it.

/Sitting and searching for 747-8F cargo flights for hours, discover many interesting routes!

Cheers,
Hoang Le

• Like 1

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

Or you can also take a look at Flightaware.com

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Cees van der Linden

I tried it. Doesn't work for me, painfully slow and ctd upon the first query. Seems to be a nice idea though. 

Hans

4 hours ago, hjsmuc said:

I tried it. Doesn't work for me, painfully slow and ctd upon the first query. Seems to be a nice idea though. 

Hello, I am the developer of Random Flight Database. I would like to help you correct the problem you are having. Do not hesitate to contact me via my email address: mikoulprostgrandprix@gmail.com

17 hours ago, c912039 said:

Ive used this website:

https://edi-gla.co.uk/fpl

Thank you I will try it

6 hours ago, Aether said:

Or you can also take a look at Flightaware.com

I did but it takes time to search for what I need, not as handy as this app

5 hours ago, hjsmuc said:

If it's slow probably you are using the database from Flight Radar? It needs time to load I think, if I use the default database it's very fast

25 minutes ago, mikoulprostgrandprix said:

Hello, I am the developer of Random Flight Database. I would like to help you correct the problem you are having. Do not hesitate to contact me via my email address: mikoulprostgrandprix@gmail.com

I have used it quite a lot in the last few days and found bugs/errors that would be happy to discuss with you.

I have been looking for a software just like this since Fs9 era.

Edited by Hoang

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5