Sign in to follow this  
Tuskin38

Project Mega Pack A330-300 Sneak-Peek

From experience, any preview of a pending release that doesn't show the cockpit panel view usually means it's of poor quality, lacking systems and is not one of the models selling points.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1

steve southey

Looks like utter rubbish. I will wait patiently for FSLABS to do an airbus in MS2020, before i get interested.

Tough crowd.  

I for one appreciate the fact the someone (or some people) are working to bring us a freeware A330.  What I’ve seen so far looks nice and I look forward to seeing more.

• Like 3

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

......and no wingflex?????

• Upvote 2

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

Impressive...   this time the people from the P3d forum and the pmdg/fslabs crowd are slamming it before it's even been released...  Maybe this one will make it to 50 pages before release 🙂

Graham

Edited by Moria15
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

System specs...   CPU AMD5950,  GPU AMD6900XT,  ROG crosshair VIII Hero motherboard, Corsair 64 gig LPX 3600 mem, Air cooling on GPU,   Kraken x pump cooling on CPU.  Samsung G7 curved 27" monitor at 2k resolution ULTRA default settings.

37 minutes ago, nawarren said:

Looks like utter rubbish. I will wait patiently for FSLABS to do an airbus in MS2020, before i get interested.

Come on. It's freeware. If they were charging $20 EUR, I'd say have at it, but ragging on freeware instead of providing constructive feedback is lame, dude.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1

Out of curiosity, is it not possible to stich the default A320NEO flightdeck into other aircraft models, like we were used to back in FSX? Or has Microsoft locked the files?

Jesse Casserly 👌🏼

Add me as a friend to go fly on MSFS: JesseC757

https://www.youtube.com/user/JesseCasserly757

💻 i7-10750H 2.6 GHz / 5.0 GHz, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, 1TB HDD, RTX 2080 Super

Saitek X-56 HOTAS

I see this being like the Thomas Ruth Airbuses.  They used the default A321 cockpit.  So If this has the A320 cockpit it will be mostly accurate.  

3 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

I don't see no wing flex. LOL 🙂

• Like 1

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

1 hour ago, TOGA-saurus said:

Out of curiosity, is it not possible to stich the default A320NEO flightdeck into other aircraft models, like we were used to back in FSX? Or has Microsoft locked the files?

Yes -- also quite possible with the A32NX fly-by-wire free addon that "sits" on top of the default A320.  AFAIK the ASOBO 787 is locked.

If this is a new MSFS2020 A330 external model, it certainly should be possible to attach it the A320 VC (if they haven't done it already); it's certainly possible with the Ruth A330 models.

Edited by Mike777

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

One of the comments on YouTube states they are planning to have a cockpit based on the A320N but modified the look more like an A330.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU