Sign in to follow this  
MarkRey

New Forum Administration

I am pleased to announce that two of our members have stood up to take on the responsibilities of Forum Admins (along with yours truly and some of the other AVSIM staff). A big round of applause for Geof Applegate (Geofa) and Brian Gefrich (Notasenator), who have volunteered their time to herd you cats. I would like to extend my thanks to them for taking on this responsibility! Thank you guys!

ROFL, not bad for your first day...correcting the boss man....hehe.Just kidding, good job guys. :-)

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

Guest JimC1702

Congrats to Brian and Geof! Both are highly respected members of the Avsim community and should to a great job.Jim

Glad to see some admins here again & hope someone has found or at least talked with Ken.Jim

Guest possum

I couldn't think of two better people for the job. Congrats to both of you.

Guest Rick Baldwin

Congrats to Geof and Brian.And Brian, just why are you NOT a senator? Are you implying sir that you ARE a congressman? Something suspicious here, I think.-Rick----------- My System -----------P4 @ 2.53 GHz / 1GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce 6800XT, 256MB / Windows XP Home

>I am pleased to announce that two of our members have stood>up to take on the responsibilities of Forum Admins (along with>yours truly and some of the other AVSIM staff). A big round of>applause for Geof Applegate (Geofa) and Brian Gefrich>(Notasenator), who have volunteered their time to herd you>cats. I would like to extend my thanks to them for taking on>this responsibility! Thank you guys!Mmm... That's not fair! That's psychological repression to all of us FSX naysayers! :(Marco

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

>Congrats to Geof and Brian.>>And Brian, just why are you NOT a senator? Are you implying>sir that you ARE a congressman? Something suspicious here, I>think.>>-Rick>>>>----------- My System ----------->P4 @ 2.53 GHz / 1GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce 6800XT, 256MB />Windows XP HomeOutside of forums regarding flight simulation, I talk quite a bit about politics for someone who is "not a senator". Hence the name. They were implying that perhaps I do it just a touch too much.

"Mmm... That's not fair! That's psychological repression to all of us FSX naysayers!"Call me slow on the uptake; what does that mean?

Guest RonB49

>Wow-I come back from work and find the little figure next to>my name-pretty neat! I'll do my best! Thanks for the honor!>http://mywebpages.comcast.net/geofa/pages/rxp-pilot.jpgHmmm, that"little figure" looks like a chess pawn. Aren't those pieces often sacrificed for the greater good? :) Good luck guys and thanks to all of the hard workers at AVSIM. R-

Hi, Geof.Just giving you a hard time. I think you will be a great asset to this Forum. I whish I could find some more time to contribute. I am working on a Time warp invention, not, that I hope will give me one additional hour a day. Good for you. TV