Sign in to follow this  
Car147

MSFS Update

Hi

Did anyone else get an update to various aircraft, providing numerous fixes? 747, 787, A320 Default, and others.

Edited by Car147

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

1 hour ago, Car147 said:

Hi

Did anyone else get an update to various aircraft, providing numerous fixes? 747, 787, A320 Default, and others.

Could you please provide some details concerning this? Did you receive the updates in the content manager? Is there a change log? I'm not at home right now, so I'll only be able to check it myself tonight...

Edited by pstrub

My simming system: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 Ti Super 16GB, LG 38" 3840x1600

I am right now in my content manager I do not see any pending updates at all

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Sorry guys i was off flying lol. No as soon as i started MSFS it came up with the update banner the same as we get during an update. the version was the same as before, but a lot of small tweaks to most of the default aircaft. It could only have been a few MB as it was over in about 10secs.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Guess they are preparing the update as we speak. When I try to load the sim it now comes up with a warning ("Your package is out of date" ..)

This is followed by the Press any key message (which I thought had gone for good), followed by an error message ("Access to the content servers is currently unavailable"..).

Finally a new startup screen shows up (TBM over clouds and snow-covered mountains) leading to an on/off flickering unuseable main menu. Only option is to quit :)

Hopefully this is temporary and short, so let's give them some air to breathe while getting the update implemented.

• Like 1

No problem here, sim is loading fine and no updates whatsoever. 

7 minutes ago, SimFx said:

This is followed by the Press any key message (which I thought had gone for good), followed by an error message ("Access to the content servers is currently unavailable"..).

Finally a new startup screen shows up (TBM over clouds and snow-covered mountains) leading to an on/off flickering unuseable main menu. Only option is to quit 🙂

You get that when you are not connected to the MSFS servers. Always been like that.

5 minutes ago, peroni said:

You get that when you are not connected to the MSFS servers. Always been like that.

Ok, never had that before, so a new experience for me 🙂