Sign in to follow this  
shamrockflyer

FlyTampa EHAM

I have already started a topic in the FlyTampa forum, but its like a barren desert over there so I thought my best bet is to get some support here from someone who may have had the same issue I am having currently.

I am running P3D V4.5 latest version, Orbx Vector there is no EHAM in the config section for elevation. EHAM is giving me some elevation issues where the aircraft is laying below the addon textures but sat on the default runway underneath. I cannot understand what is causing the issue so any help would be greatly appreciated. 

https://imgur.com/a/ZE2nCtZ

• Like 1

10 hours ago, shamrockflyer said:

I have already started a topic in the FlyTampa forum, but its like a barren desert over there so I thought my best bet is to get some support here from someone who may have had the same issue I am having currently.

I am running P3D V4.5 latest version, Orbx Vector there is no EHAM in the config section for elevation. EHAM is giving me some elevation issues where the aircraft is laying below the addon textures but sat on the default runway underneath. I cannot understand what is causing the issue so any help would be greatly appreciated. 

https://imgur.com/a/ZE2nCtZ

I'm having the same issue in v4.5. I don't have Orbx vector installed, or TE Netherlands. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but to no avail. I didn't have any issues with the previous version of EHAM and have reinstalled that which works fine. Not sure what the issue is but I've seen others are having elevation problems using the latest version (mainly P3D V5 users). It's not a layering issue, but I did notice there is no Amsterdam_LC folder included with the newest version of the software. Hoping for a response from Flytampa soon.

Murray Dreyer

Do you guys have the Amsterdam_Alt.bgl in your Scenery/World/Scenery ?

That should be there for the mesh.

• Like 1

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

I also believe that in v4.x FT EHAM did have a LC folder in the scenery configuration. If this is missing this may also be creating a problem.

v5 does not have the LC scenery folder any longer.

I did have a elevation problem with EHAM 2 weeks ago with v5 and I managed to sort the problem out. When I remember what change I made, I will post back here. A symptom of getting old I'm afraid!

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

1 hour ago, aldridgem said:

I also believe that in v4.x FT EHAM did have a LC folder in the scenery configuration. If this is missing this may also be creating a problem.

Removed with the release of v1.3:

*If you have previously installed FlyTampa-Amsterdam in a directory/location, which is different than the one you will be using to install v1.3, then you will first need to manually remove the older version's folders and files, listed below:

***\FlyTampa\Amsterdam
***\FlyTampa\Amsterdam_LC
***\scenery\world\scenery\AFX_EHAM_flytampa_dummy.bgl

- Download LORBY's Addon Organizer to check for any layering issues.
- Move FT EHAM to the top of the scenery library
- Check if AFX_EHAM_flytampa_dummy is removed

Kind Regards,

Peter

I'm using v1.3 with P3D V5 and everything is normal, try follow the instruction from Flytampa forum which Peter posted above and see.

Cheers

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

I had the same issue in P3Dv4.5 HF2. After installing the inibuilds gsx config file, everything turned into normal again. I think the AFCAD of the scenery is not compatible with P3dV4.5 HF2...

Kind regards

Michael

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fio said:

I had the same issue in P3Dv4.5 HF2. After installing the inibuilds gsx config file, everything turned into normal again. I think the AFCAD of the scenery is not compatible with P3dV4.5 HF2...

Kind regards

Michael

Thank you, that has fixed the issue for me. 

I have decided to stick with the original version of FlyTampa EHAM that I have installed in P3Dv4.5HF2. I have it working very well with ORBx TE Netherlands, and I do not want to rock the boat!!

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

On 2/17/2021 at 8:11 AM, fio said:

Kind regards

Michael

This fixed the issue for me too. Thanks for your help.

Murray Dreyer

You're all welcome. I'm glad that I could help you, guys. So many times it was me who found a solution in the forums. Now I could give something back 😉

Kind regards

Michael

• Like 2

Aren't they working on a V2 version right now that should be released "soon"?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thepilot said:

Aren't they working on a V2 version right now that should be released "soon"?

Yep, it will be “soon” .... 🤓

• Like 1

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Same issue here in P3Dv4:  elevations,  no buildings etc... i have had it with this addon; expensive addon and zero support !  Lost many hours in adapting and folowing guidelines at forum posts. Never had such an expensive airport addon with so many issues for the customer to solve. Change files, adapt xml. etc... for this price i want a self installing, no strings attached addon !  I installed LOWI,  LFMN, EBBR  KJFKv2, EGKK , EDDL  etc...  never had so many issues that apperently are to the customer to solve ??  i accept this for freeware airports, but NOT after paying 50 euros !  Anybody knows where to ask refund ?

5 hours ago, Pluto7777 said:

Same issue here in P3Dv4:  elevations,  no buildings etc... i have had it with this addon; expensive addon and zero support !  Lost many hours in adapting and folowing guidelines at forum posts. Never had such an expensive airport addon with so many issues for the customer to solve. Change files, adapt xml. etc... for this price i want a self installing, no strings attached addon !  I installed LOWI,  LFMN, EBBR  KJFKv2, EGKK , EDDL  etc...  never had so many issues that apperently are to the customer to solve ??  i accept this for freeware airports, but NOT after paying 50 euros !  Anybody knows where to ask refund ?

50 euros??!! Where on earth did you pay that? It's $30 U.S on the Flytampa website, and it was a free upgrade from the previous version.

Edited by mdreyer

Murray Dreyer