Sign in to follow this  
David B

Is there another alternative to get help, redditt good?

Title says it all. I'm looking for help, not view counts.

I posted a couple of threads to get some guidance. One went a week with no response,

The other in Radar Contact forum headed same direction. Before anyone mentions that maybe folks don't know the answer, the point of posting my question was that other's 

had cryptically responded they were doing what I was inquiring about. Hence I figured I could get a response fairly quickly. Due to previous outcomes to my questions, I am/was looking for an alternative if needed.  Or do I just simply need to start all my queries with,

"Issue with"......they seem to at least gain some response.

Thanks

Hi,

Whenever I need support, I just google it first, if no, ask the developer, still no response, I go to their forum, if still no, here avsim. 

And if all that do not work, I'm done. My error could be one of a kind.

I just spent several days to solve an error which I could not find anywhere for the answer, so to my mind it had to be my mistake. Well, almost a week to find out a very super simple solution and how dumb I was!

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

Hi Thanks Hoang. This is not in reference to an error.

I did search. Which led me to some posts here, in Radar Contact forum.

There were some that mentioned what I want to do, worked great.

However, they didn't give any info on how to set things up.

Thank You for your input

7 hours ago, David B said:

The other in Radar Contact forum headed same direction. Before anyone mentions that maybe folks don't know the answer, the point of posting my question was that other's 

There is no official Radar Contact support. I volunteer out of love for the program. It's now freeware and the developers are no longer around. If I knew how to assist with your question I would have replied. But that's an area of flight simming I have never used.

You would hope those who do use Voice Control would help but maybe they just don't visit the forum. I did a quick search for MCE and found this which includes a section on Radar Contact but you may already know this.

http://www.multicrewxp.com/Faq.html

And of course there is a MCE support forum here on AvSim.

https://www.avsim.com/forums/forum/548-the-multi-crew-experience-mce-support-forum/

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi Ray. Yes, already researched those too. Thank You.

You were the main reason I dusted off my copy of RC4.

I just fly VR a bit now, so need a method to interact w/out menus.

Thanks

@David B, unless someone comes to your rescue only you can decide which is more important for you. Sensible ATC instructions or Virtual Reality. Good luck!

There are other ATC packages available that can work by voice interaction but I've never tried them of course.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather