Sign in to follow this  
sauviat

Download has started NOW!

4 minutes ago, spilok said:

98% done. 23.03 out of 23.38gb. It’s been an hour and 30 minutes so far

Stan

Just done here. Just over 90 minutes.  100 MBPS connection but as reported in earlier post DL speeds for the second half of the process varied between only 1-2 Mbits and 20 Mbits.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

8 minutes ago, fppilot said:

Just done here. Just over 90 minutes.  100 MBPS connection but as reported in earlier post DL speeds for the second half of the process varied between only 1-2 Mbits and 20 Mbits.

My first post was 38 min ago. I'm at 20 GIG downloaded. About 90 bits.

Done!

Edited by DJJose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

8 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Mine is at patch.006. So far so good.

Its the penultimate file for me  150/151  - now on attempt 21 - it gets to about  1Gb downloaded of it and then teh download speed falls below 1Mbps and after a while it gives up and restarts

1 minute ago, SteveFx said:

Its the penultimate file for me  150/151  - now on attempt 21 - it gets to about  1Gb downloaded of it and then teh download speed falls below 1Mbps and after a while it gives up and restarts

That sucks! I'm now in main menu. Let's hope for easy updates from the marketplace.

36 minutes ago, DAD said:

Funny. Same version but 23.43... MSFS mystery again....

may be those are tiny bits of personal favors LOL 

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

I had over 9 gb downloaded and now it's gone back to 8.2.  DL speed has now dropped to 12 mb/s too.

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

Interesting. There were no updates in my content manager. Time to restart.

2 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Interesting. There were no updates in my content manager. Time to restart.

you will find it in market place.

• Like 2

Ali A.

MSFS on PC: I9-13900KS | ASUS ROG STRIX Z790 MB | 32GB DDR5/7200MHz RAM | ASUS TUF RTX4090 OCE | 1TB M.2 Samsung 990 Pro (Windows) +2TB Samsung 990 Pro for MSFS + 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD for DATA | EK-Nucleus AIO CR360 Lux D-RGB CPU cooler.

HP Reverb G2 VR (occasional use) | ASUS ROG Strix XG43UQ 4K monitor | Tobii Eye tracker 5 | Logitech sound system 7.1 | VIRPIL Controls (Joystick + thrust levers + rudder pedals) | Windows 11 Pro.

Just checked and if you have FB KDEN or LVFR LEMD, you will need to delete the asobo versions from the content manager. Dam, after a restart it installed the two airports again.

Edited by DJJose

4 minutes ago, penta_a said:

you will find it in market place.

Checking now. Done. Thanks.

Edited by DJJose

I can't believe it just installed the two asobo airports that I deleted.

9 minutes ago, DJJose said:

I can't believe it just installed the two asobo airports that I deleted.

Maybe have to install the addons on top? Otherwise it sounds like it may just keep re-installing the default asobo versions..or using the addon linker, as does the community folder not have priority

Edited by Car147

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

4 minutes ago, Car147 said:

Maybe have to install the addons on top? Otherwise it sounds like it may just keep re-installing the default asobo versions..

I have a feeling that I need to delete them from content manager. I'll figure it out. tks

• Like 1

DL at the moment - 10 gig are here the other 13 gig are ongoing..

I'm looking forward to the watermasks 😎

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

My download seems to be looping at fsbase-cgl (on 174 /175 files downloaded).  I see over at the other site, users are reporting the same problem.  Looks like MS may have cocked up again.  My download bar keeps going to 9.2 gb then back to 8.2 gb then back up to 9.2 and back down to 8.2

Edited by cianpars

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)