Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

What's your next purchase?

Re: Honeycomb...

11 hours ago, Drumcode said:

It drives me absolutely bonkers that their supply chain sucks and that they're not transparent or communicative enough about when they're going to start taking new orders.

And yet they always manage to find one hiding under a table to offer up as a competition prize.🙄 When something is so in demand that it's almost impossible to get, it's a bit shady to be giving them up for competitions IMO. They are perfectly entitled to do it of course, but I don't think it looks good to people who have been waiting for months to pay for one.

Edited by 109Sqn
Forgot to add hyperlink

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

On 2/18/2021 at 5:58 AM, Tierborn said:

Still not taking new orders

Are very much intent on ordering straight from Honeycomb? Back in the Fall (not even that early), I put myself on the waitlists of two retailers in Canada. One called me up in January to tell me it was my turn. The second did two days later. I would strongly suggest checking whether retailers in your country have waitlists.

For the moment I fly a lot with the DA40 . 

My next purchase is something that doesn't exist yet for MSFS or...maybe one day.

I love the DA42

fUpONkB.jpg

Hard to say why i like this plane but i think that the videos that I have never stopped watching inspire me a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/user/jaunty17/videos

CORSAIR 4000 AIRFLOW (WHITE) / RYZEN 5800X3D / ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS / ARTIC LIQUID FREEZERII 240 / 32 GO DDR4 3200 KINGSTON FURY / MSI RTX4090 VENTUS 3X 24G OC / KINGSTON NV1 NVME 2 TO / BE QUIET PURE POWER 11FM  1000W 80PLUS GOLD / SAMSUNG NEO QLED 43" 4K.

13 minutes ago, filou said:

Hard to say why i like this plane but i think that the videos that I have never stopped watching inspire me a lot.

Well, this is what men like... The bird looks brandnew from the factory. Nicely washed and polished, and no bugs on the window...

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

New graphics card lol just kidding that isn’t happening with bitcoin this high. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

19 hours ago, Drumcode said:

It drives me absolutely bonkers that their supply chain sucks and that they're not transparent or communicative enough about when they're going to start taking new orders.

I agree .... the equipment is good but the way they are running their business is very unprofessional.

8 hours ago, Turpentine said:

Are very much intent on ordering straight from Honeycomb? Back in the Fall (not even that early), I put myself on the waitlists of two retailers in Canada. One called me up in January to tell me it was my turn. The second did two days later. I would strongly suggest checking whether retailers in your country have waitlists.

Thanks,  I will look for retailers with wait lists.