Sign in to follow this  
lehbird

Not Prompted for Update?

Did you try it from the Microsoft Store to get the initial download?

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

2 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

Did you try it from the Microsoft Store to get the initial download?

No; never did before. Will try now, thanks. 

My misunderstanding; I thought this was a "Simulator Update" in addition to a "World Update"; I guess not....

3 minutes ago, lehbird said:

My misunderstanding; I thought this was a "Simulator Update" in addition to a "World Update"; I guess not....

There is the initial update prompting you to the Microsoft Store, 1.04gb, then the sim opens and it downloads the 23gb update. Then you go to the Market Place and downloads the UK/Ireland update. This normally prompts you when you first open the sim due to a mandatory update. 

Edited by Wise87

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

1 minute ago, Wise87 said:

There is the initial update prompting you to the Microsoft Store, 1.04gb, then the sim opens and it downloads the 23gb update. Then you go to the Market Place and downloads the UK/Ireland update. This normally prompts you when you first open the sim due to a mandatory update. 

Ok; well then I am still confused.... So there is a mandatory update? because I am not getting that. Why would that be? 

4 minutes ago, JustanotherPilot said:

Maybe this will help on how to update,

https://fselite.net/

Thanks, but I don't use "Manual Cache" so it sounds like the update should be automatic, but it is not. I am stuck at 01.12.13

I  am downloading now the update from microsoft store, because the game didn't do it automatically

Edited by motishow

1 hour ago, motishow said:

I  am downloading now the update from microsoft store, because the game didn't do it automatically

Thank You!

I also didn't get the prompt to download the update to 1.13.16 on startup. How do you get the update from the MS store? I went to the site, but I can't seem to locate a link.