Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

What's Broke (1.13.16.0)

Just now, jrw4 said:

Me too. MSFS does CTD within a minute of starting Weather Force 2020.

yes so i started rex 20 minutes into flight and it all froze right away

You would think I was in Texas LOL

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Everything runs well here.

Just flew the 737 Max EGLC EGCC.

Looked great and performed perfectly.

FS Playground replayed the landing perfectly as well, so nice to critique yourself.

Edited by 177B
  • Like 1

Pit.jpg

Com GA Pilot, Retired • MSFS 2020 • Gigabyte 8th gen lga1151 motherboard z2370 hd3, i5 8600 8th gen 4.3ghz, Thermaltake 750w power supply, 4 x 8gb ddr4 dimm, MSI force GTO 1070 8gb ddr5, 4 SSD's • 4K main display with 3 HD displays, one is a touch screen. Often used as 3 1080P NVIDEA surround screens and one HD touchscreen for AirManager

Did not put a stopwatch on it, but this update loads faster with same number of addons active. 100 mile in the Mooney doing a Skypark contract with unreal weather. Icing is still way overdone approaching comet status without the tail.

If something is broken, it's hiding for now.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

I was going to post and say nothing had changed until I stumbled upon the 5GB World Update III itself by chance in the marketplace.

1GB MS Store update, 24GB update on opening the game and then another update from the marketplace even after all that. Any others I've missed? 😅

i7-10700K; RTX 2070 Super; 16GB; P3Dv4.5HF3 & MSFS2020.

1 minute ago, lambourne said:

Any others I've missed?

Nope you are settled. Typical world update sequence

• Like 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Just did a flight from KFLL to MMUN with the FBW dev version. Everything seems to operate like it should.

Nice flight. No complaints aside from the water still looking terrible near Cancun. I also had a lot of addons loaded.

• Like 1

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

Before the update I renamed 'Community' to 'CommunityHOLD', but after the update that folder's name  had been changed back to 'Community' by the Update. (All the Community contents appear to be there)

In the previous Update when I did the same thing, the Update created a new Community folder, [with nothing in it], & the renamed CommunityHOLD was sitting there too.

I then deleted the empty Community folder & renamed 'CommunityHold' back to 'Community'.

Just a small difference between updates.

T45

1 hour ago, psolk said:

Lighting looks incredible something definitely seems different

Yes, saw it also, not the best Weather in Patagonia, but the lightning is spectacles

Screenshot%20(2067).jpg

Also the glichtches are gone

Screenshot%20(2055).jpg

• Like 8

Stephan from Germany

My System

Flight model has changed a bit in terms of flaps drag and hence FBW mod its nose will go down a bit in approach. 

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

Just now, sal9000 said:

Yes, saw it also, not the best Weather in Patagonia, but the lightning is spectacles

Screenshot%20(2067).jpg

Also the glichtches are gone

Screenshot%20(2055).jpg

Looks promising, 20GB to go here...

Do you play with reflections on or off? If on at what setting?

My name is Steve and I prefer hand flying.

Co-Founder of Hype Performance Group, MFS 3rd Party Developers

Released Projects: HPG H135, HPG H145, HPG Hot Air Balloon

1 minute ago, MediaHypeTrain said:

Do you play with reflections on or off? If on at what setting?

Sorry, can´t tell at the moment, my settings are at my other rig-thats only for simming, not browsing 😉

Stephan from Germany

My System

7 minutes ago, duckbilled said:

MMUN

How well is MMUN depicted?

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

1 hour ago, psolk said:

Lighting looks incredible something definitely seems different

Yes lighting looks incredible for sure, huge improvement, I even saw a small whirlwind at take off from Bremen.

Edited by Ixoye

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |