Sign in to follow this  
Guest RGH

Simmarket.

Guest RGH

Hi AllSome of you may have read a previous post.Were I was accused of sour grapes and told by the Producers of MyTraffic that it was my PC that was flawed.after a second attempt to get it to work they addmitted that it was their program and instucted Simmarket to refund me.we parted with no hard feelings.But when I tried to access my Simmarket acount it would not accept my Email address I got through to them on a trouble ticket but no reply.I tried again this morning and the reply from them was (We are not interested in any further business relationship with you.This is just because they were forced to refund me well I will have to wait and see if it shows in my bank account.Sorry for bringing this up but we all need to know what type of people we are dealing with.Merry ChristmasRex

Just curious, what was the problem with the product that the My Traffic folks acknowledged that caused them to give you a refund ??Regards.Ernie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg

Guest RGH

Ernie.I must say this The mytraffic team did everything in their power to get the program to work on my PC.The Problem was I installed FSX deluxe on seperate disk with FSUIPC 4 and this was the problem.They have now brought out a update to fix the problem I beleve.But I was not preperd to risk it for a third time and they were in agreement with me,If I had FSX installed on C I would probibly not had a problem.please dont be put of the program with my post.It is the reaction of SimMarket that as prompted me to post this.When you purchase a program and it will not do what the retaler said it will do then you should get a refund regardless wether it is a downloaded product or not,and for them to react like they have,Well I will leave it up to the members to decide their action.Best regardsRex

>please dont be put of the program with my post.It is>the reaction of SimMarket that as prompted me to post>this.When you purchase a program and it will not do what the>retaler said it will do then you should get a refund>regardless wether it is a downloaded product or not,and for>them to react like they have,Well I will leave it up to the>members to decide their action.Something tells me that maybe the myTraffic folks may not have made clear the reason for the chargeback was on them, not you. Cause simmarket as normal practice does block future purchases froma chargeback (and the developer is notified in such cases).It you were my customer I'd make sure simmarket knew this was not a typical chargeback and the customer should 'not' be blocked from future sales.Vendors/Developers do have a certain amount of pull in these matters.My recommendation is to contact the 'MyTraffic' folks tell them what has happened and have them make this right for you.Regards.Ernie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg

Guest RGH

Hi again Ernie.Yes I will do just that,They had refused to refund on what I had told them.It was not untill My traffic told them that they said that a refund was going to be made,Maybe one of MyTraffic personel is avalable to answer this one on AVSIM.I dont see why I should be shut out from buying other developer products through no fault of my own.I have bought many products from SimMarket over the last couple of years.Best Regards,RexHi againI have now asked MyTraffic on the SimMarket forum if what you say is the case,I will now try to ask Simmarket the same,But I dont think I will get a responce from them.RegardsRex

Guest allcott

I'd watch the sour grapes a little more closely in future Rex. Thre is no legal obligation on Simmarket to do business with you - and if they decide they don't want you as a customer, that's as much their right as yours to seek a refund. And it has nothing to do with the developers they retail for.Perhaps if you ask nicely, they may back down, as it does sound more like a misunderstanding between them and their developer, but there's no requirement to do so.Allcott

Guest RGH

Hi AllcottThe sour grapes were not intended for SimMarket. That was a post that called me,when I fist posted about it. but I do not take offence to whatever anybody says on the forum. If I have the opportunity I will discuss it with them.But what makes you think I would want to deal with a company that gives that sort of service. It sometimes makes me smile when people make comments about things that they know nothing about,even though they sometimes have a point. But no offence taken.Have a merry christmas and a happy new yearRexPS My new Traffic program should arrive tomorrow all been well. I receved confermation that my DVD as been dispatched from Just flight to-day but I will agree with you allcott this is my last word on the subject.Rex

Guest RGH

Hi allMy Traffic are the Cause of thisPlease read the posts on simmarket forum/MyTraffic support,under rexgrant,That is if they have not removed the new post as they did the other 3 pages.Witch I have kept so if I get anymore from them I will expose their untrue statements.This is the end, sorry if I used this forum to expose them.Merry christmasRex