Sign in to follow this  
JonP01

Real world pilot feedback - Just Flight Piper Warrior II?

Hi,

Any real world pilots out there who can comment on the fidelity of the flight characteristics of Just Flight's Piper Warrior II (and Arrow III for that matter)? I am thinking of treating myself to this aircraft but being a non pilot I have no reference points other than these two feel quite unique to themselves and certainly vastly different to their C152 or Tomahawk counterparts even allowing for the differences in engine and power, etc. Let alone a C172 with the same power plant!

In the end since for me flight simming will be as close as I ever get to flying and it is just a fun hobby at any rate, any obvious differences are not strictly show stoppers, but I would like to think that as this is at the high end of payware add-ons costwise for what you are getting, that the attention to all details goes as far as reasonably possible!

One thing I did notice right off the bat test flying the demo is that the aircraft does tend to react quite violently (relatively speaking) to wind gusts, light turbulence etc - way more than the stock FSX small, light single engine aircraft for example. But obviously being exceptionally small and light and with high wing loading relative to much heavier and faster aircraft then again this might be normal or at least within the bounds of "acceptable".

Thanks