Sign in to follow this  
Gypsy Baron

FS2004 utilities with FSX

I would like to know whether you could use the following FS2004 utilities with FSX:AFCAD TtoolsTraffic View Board (TVB) (to follow AI traffic)Super flight plannerThanks Shri

Guest flaflyer2

Oh I feel your pain. I have been asking about TVB as well and so far no luck. If you have The Traffic Toolbox installed you can at least watch the approaches like you could in TVB but that's about it. I'm not sure if this is going to be "tweaked" to work in fsx but I hope so because the TVB is the only way to fly. I would even buy something similar because I enjoy it that much. As far as afcad and traffic tools go there will probably be something similar to make those work in fsx because those are very necessary utilities for everyone. If anyone gets the TVB to work I hope they post something. We are all in the same boat right now but more and more "stuff" are released everyday.

>I would like to know whether you could use the following>FS2004 utilities with FSX:>>AFCAD >Ttools>Traffic View Board (TVB) (to follow AI traffic)>Super flight planner>>Thanks >>Shri> I am using my FS9 traffic BGL's created with TTools in FSX. TTools will not de-compile the default FSX traffic BGL's but you can certainly add to or replace that default traffic with files you create with TTools. There may be some inconsistancies as relates to time-of-day/day-of-the-week but I generally don't run "real world" schedules anyhow. As to AFCAD, I have successfully imported several of my FS9 AFCAD files into FSX, however I had to modify or delete the default airports and facilities in some cases and replace them with my FS9 AFCAD and scenery. I'd just go ahead and experiment with any AFCADs you want to use. Be aware that the parking radius specifications are different in FSX. I never used TVB. In FS9 and now in FSX I use the TraaficToolBox facilities. In FSX, if you right-click on the windsceen you will get a drop-down menu and one of the sub-menues shows all the AI traffic in the area. You can then click on the aircraft you want to view and it will jump you to a spot view of that aircraft. I have no knowledge of Super Flight Planner. Paul

Wide-5.jpg