Sign in to follow this  
Pluto7777

Thrustmaster TCA throttles and FSUIPC

Within FSLabs my Thrustmaster joystick is doing OK after installation with settings via FSUIPC, but my Thrustmaster TCA Throttles stay unboxed untill i can find good working FSUIPC settings for this type...any help where to find ?

It's quite easy, assign the axis, not check the "No Reverse" box in calibration, and Set the middle position while the throttle is in IDLE.

Also recommend to calibrate the throttle hardware as the way in official webside, rather than use FSUIPC to sycn them

I have recently purchased the Airbus sidestick and Throttle quadrant, and need advice to set this up for FSX. I have assigned buttons etc to my sidestick, but have issues setting up the quadrant in terms of assigning correct numbers to the 4 detents provided( idle, clb, cruise, TOGA). I am able to set up reverse thrust ( either #12 or #16) but end up with idle on the second detent and not where it is meant to be, which is one notch up from the reverse thrust position. Has anyone out there used this hardware for FSX and managed to do it correctly? I have to now utilize the reverse thrust level on the sidestick to compensate for the throttle quad not being set up properly.  Much obliged