Sign in to follow this  
mattn

Asobo posts about World Update 3 flaps flight model issue

1 minute ago, Cmcollazo71 said:

Could the PF3 forATC and Avliasoft EFB be culprits?

I think if the CTDs continue, I will not start one of them probably PF3 and see what happens. Weird yesterday, I had 6 flights, with zero problems. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

1 hour ago, Cmcollazo71 said:

Not sure what happened. Yesterday, after modifying the .cfg the Caravan flew as before...

But today, I took off in the Caravan and it lifted off at 70 Kts., so far so good, but then on landing again couldn’t touch down until 32 Kts!

I wondered if the .cfg was rewritten, I checked, but I checked and the two parameters are still at 1/2 the value.

So, I wonder if there’s something else that was changed in the model, maybe at the sim level that’s affecting flight dynamics?

Anyone, who has made the changes to the .cfg experiencing this?

I think a mod is over riding your default folder

Robin

2 hours ago, Cmcollazo71 said:

Not sure what happened. Yesterday, after modifying the .cfg the Caravan flew as before...

But today, I took off in the Caravan and it lifted off at 70 Kts., so far so good, but then on landing again couldn’t touch down until 32 Kts!

I wondered if the .cfg was rewritten, I checked, but I checked and the two parameters are still at 1/2 the value.

So, I wonder if there’s something else that was changed in the model, maybe at the sim level that’s affecting flight dynamics?

Anyone, who has made the changes to the .cfg experiencing this?

I modified both by half in the Caravan and I haven't had a touch down problem. Last one was at about 60 Kts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Romeo_Tango said:

I removed the mod... instead I manually edited the .cfg and still the odd behavior.

Edited by Cmcollazo71

1 hour ago, Romeo_Tango said:

disregard. 

Edited by Bobsk8

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Is this only for planes found in the Standard Edition? I fly the C152 aerobatic one from the upgraded version. Is that one affected?

I think that mod only fixes the standard aeroplanes

• Like 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here