Sign in to follow this  
knich

YOU can have real traffic with real liveries...Amazing!

I put in a wish list for ADS-B traffic only and parked aircraft only, so I can plan approaches and departures using the correct runways, don't think that is going to happen as what people want is all over the map and yes liveries is what is needed.

14 hours ago, GSalden said:

PSXT + RT is the closest you will get to real air traffic

I use it in P3Dv5 and imho it’s a must have for great immersion.

There are multiple ATC channels online (larger airports)  where you can here real ATC talk to real ac that you see inside Fs...

Fs AI ac/ATC is not realistic at all 

What is psxt + RT please?

And for msfs or P3d or both?

thanks!

i7 - 8700k, 4.3Ghz

Nvidia RTX 2070

Win 10

24 minutes ago, Purr said:

What is psxt + RT please?

And for msfs or P3d or both?

thanks!

https://www.lekseecon.nl

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

2 hours ago, Chock said:

True, but taxying out to the runway with a bunch of AI planes completely unaware of your presence and not communicating on the ATC channels you are using isn't exactly realistic either, so of the two, I'd prefer to have stuff not crashing into me, even if it doesn't have a realistic livery, because you can change the liveries on those things if you want to.

For me, there is absolutely nothing worse than having an AI plane come in for a landing toward you as you are starting your take off roll for spoiling your immersion. We get enough of that with the ground traffic doing it on the ramps.

When someone knocks out something which has reasonably realistic real-world traffic which is using the simulator's ATC so stuff holds for you and you hold for it, or goes around when you are on the runway or sends you around when the runway is taken, I'll be all over that. Until then, I'll take the default AI over realistic paint jobs playing dodgems with me. If I want to go plane spotting, EGCC is three miles up the road from me. 🙂

Those AC flying towards you are flying the correct heading and are landing on the correct runway.

You should not be taking off in the wrong direction... 🤣

Lucky you being so close to EGCC...

Edited by GSalden
  • Like 1

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

12 minutes ago, GSalden said:

Those AC flying towards you are flying the correct heading and are landing on the correct runway.

You should not be taking off in the wrong direction... 🤣

Actually, they should be going around. 🤣

Edited by Chock

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

2 hours ago, pmb said:

I have this installed and working, but the need for learning at airports ist a big stumbling block for me. This may be okay if you frequently fly certain relations, say for a VA. However, I like to explore far distant and varying regions and having to learn gate usage at any airport in advance is beyond my patience. This way, PSXSeecontraffic is grounded for me right now, despite my running Real Traffic license. I'm using the built-in live traffic as well, but the phantasy paintings are annoying indeed.

This learning was not required under Prepar3d and there I made extended use of PSXSeecontraffic and enjoyed it,

But I agree, other solutions will emerge in the not so far future.

Kind regards, Michael

You can manually put in the times is you want.  You won't have to learn.  There is also a learner now that is outside the sim so it can learn at any time.

1 hour ago, knich said:

You can manually put in the times is you want.  You won't have to learn.  

But don't you have empty gates if you don't learn the corresponding airport in advance? 

Kind regards, Michael

Edited by pmb

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

I use PSXT/lekseecon at few weeks ago, but there are many airlines with the wrong liveries and wrong airplane models .

For exemple, a330 TAP arriving in Lisbon, in the sim shows a Boeing 777 of other company.

Edited by andrevieira

27 minutes ago, pmb said:

But don't you have empty gates if you don't learn the corresponding airport in advance? 

Kind regards, Michael

Correct unless you manually put in the info.  I haven't tried that yet.

With the new learner, it does learn the gates pretty quickly though it just depends on how exact a livery and model you want.  

10 minutes ago, andrevieira said:

I use PSXT/lekseecon at few weeks ago, but there are many airlines with the wrong liveries and wrong airplane models .

For exemple, a330 TAP arriving in Lisbon, in the sim shows a Boeing 777 of other company.

I believe the liveries and models are limited by what you can activate in MSFS.  If you don't have a 330 TAP activated in sim then it will use another model.  So this is more a problem with MSFS than with the addon.  

But I am not the expert on this addon.  Nico/Kiek in the forum is the developer... there is a lot you can do in the manuals.  

Edited by knich

6 hours ago, andrevieira said:

That means that you do not have that ac type from that airline installed. So what you do not have will not show up. instead of no AC at all PSXT shows another type/airline.

In P3D I use AIG and I have all AC types / Airlines showing up like in reality. That can be checked by FR24.

Hopefully Kaii will be able to pull it off and release a MSFS AIG in the coming months.

2 hours ago, GSalden said:

Hopefully Kaii will be able to pull it off and release a MSFS AIG in the coming months.

Doing my best, but it seems with each update for MSFS ASOBO is throwing more and more stones in our way.... Our team is making some progress regarding the models (native and upgraded FSX MDL files) but lately the most work was to check what stuff has been broken with the last updates 😞 For now it seems MS/MASOBO are more focussing on adding stuff for the scenery/visuals then adding/fixing stuff in the backend for AI

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

3 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

Doing my best, but it seems with each update for MSFS ASOBO is throwing more and more stones in our way.... Our team is making some progress regarding the models (native and upgraded FSX MDL files) but lately the most work was to check what stuff has been broken with the last updates 😞 For now it seems MS/MASOBO are more focussing on adding stuff for the scenery/visuals then adding/fixing stuff in the backend for AI

That's really too bad.  I know they say they want this in the game; yet, it is admittedly not a priority.  Again, the most frustrating part for me is this was promised and marketed as part of the sim at launch.  Not even close.

Got it going, only issue I have are all aircraft are bouncing constantly. Any ideas? 

Paul 

Paul

BeQuiet Pure Base 500 FX - MSI Mag Tomahawk B760 - i5 13600k @ 5.1ghz - 32GB RAM - RTX 3060 12GB  -  32f (31.5" ) Full HD Monitor - TCA Officer Pack - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke -  Logitech Multi Panel