Sign in to follow this  
Armchair Pilot

Live Weather in PNG is amazing currently.

Just had to shift to daylight hours, but the weather patterns coming into AYNZ were pretty spot on and even had the low level haze which tends to build up from local bush fires this time of the year.

• Like 3

Fantastic video and great music.

• Like 1

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

49 minutes ago, CaptBillyBob said:

The music sucks.

Okay chief, Enjoy whatever makes you happy 🙂

1 minute ago, DMullert said:

Fantastic video and great music.

Cheers mate, weather today was just too good not to record.

Just now, Armchair Pilot said:

Okay chief, Enjoy whatever makes you happy 🙂

Cheers mate, weather today was just too good not to record.

I can't wait until we have contrails and vapour so I can watch all the vapour being sucked into the LEAP's and form over the wings.

• Like 1

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

1 minute ago, DMullert said:

I can't wait until we have contrails and vapour so I can watch all the vapour being sucked into the LEAP's and form over the wings.

I wonder if they will model that vapour suction, would be pretty common to see in humid climates. The 787 would rack up some engine screen time.

1 hour ago, CaptBillyBob said:

The music sucks.

Next time when you come to comment, make sure to say something nice about the video. Put it on mute and enjoy the video.

• Like 2

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

8 hours ago, Drumcode said:

Next time when you come to comment, make sure to say something nice about the video. Put it on mute and enjoy the video.

Most of us want to hear engine sounds, not strip club music. 

• Like 2

Tony Fontaine

22 minutes ago, CaptBillyBob said:

Speak for yourself. I listen to aircraft engines enough to not wanna mimic it at all in a video.

3 hours ago, CaptBillyBob said:

sadly its a trend nowadays, anything has to have music on the background, yuck.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wim123 said:

sadly its a trend nowadays, anything has to have music on the background, yuck.

music in background has been a thing since the dawn of music. What's this "its been a trend" excuse lmao. I get it, this music is not of your taste, but that is a reach to say music as background ambience is a new thing lmao.

2 hours ago, Armchair Pilot said:

music in background has been a thing since the dawn of music. What's this "its been a trend" excuse lmao. I get it, this music is not of your taste, but that is a reach to say music as background ambience is a new thing lmao.

sounds to me you must be pretty young one, but anyway any vid with background music, i can skip so easy solution.

you see it easily to at discovery and nat geo docs, was not the case many years ago.

it doesnt matter, but its a fact the young people are badly educated these days, sorry, have fun.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wim123 said:

sounds to me you must be pretty young one, but anyway any vid with background music, i can skip so easy solution.

you see it easily to at discovery and nat geo docs, was not the case many years ago.

it doesnt matter, but its a fact the young people are badly educated these days, sorry, have fun.

You really going down that rabbit hole because your taste in music differs to others. Lmao as they, ok boomer.

46 minutes ago, Armchair Pilot said:

ok boomer.

Aaaaand there it is. /thread. 

Asus X570 TUF WIFI | 5800X3D | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | MSI RTX 4090 | EVGA 1300W | ASUS GT501 TUF | Samsung C49RG90 49" | Oculus Quest 2 | Windows 11 Professional X64

Talk about trends - I've been around a lonngg time, and the trend I see as time goes by, people tend to get more satisfaction by not being satisfied. Strange.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's