Sign in to follow this  
JesC

HSI/CDI Not Responding Correctly in GPS Mode

Hi Folks,

Just recently reinstalled the PC12 in P3Dv4.5 HF3 with dual RXP GNS 530 v2's.

In GPS mode the CDI is not deflecting when right of course. Left of course it responds as expected. The VOR indicator responds correctly whether right or left of course.

Have been fussing with settings and searching past posts a couple of days and coming up empty for a solution.

Anyone have any ideas? Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks,

Jesse

Jesse Cochran
"... eyes ever turned skyward"

P3D v5.3 Professional, Windows 10 Professional, Jetline GTX, Gigabyte Aorus X299 Gaming 7 mobo, i7 7740X @ 4.9 GHz, Corsair H115i Liquid Cooling, 32Gb SDRAM @ 3200MHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX1080Ti @ 11 GB

ORBX Global + NALC, ASP3D, ASCA, ENVTEX, TrackIR, Virtual-Fly Yoko Yoke, TQ6+, Ruddo+ Rudder Pedals

5 minutes ago, JesC said:

Anyone have any ideas?

This sounds familiar...

You may want to install our user mods pack that was designed with the GTN 750 in mind.. it fixes the EADI and EHSI.

The panel.cfg file will have to be edited to put your dual GNS units back in the panel..

If this is of interest, send me a PM with your email address!

Bert

8 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

If this is of interest, send me a PM with your email address!

Thanks for the rapid response Bert, PM is sent and I will follow up as  soon as I can give it a try.

Your support has really been fantastic so often. Your work is a major part of my simulator experiences.

Jesse

Jesse Cochran

P3D v5.3 Professional, Windows 10 Professional, Jetline GTX, Gigabyte Aorus X299 Gaming 7 mobo, i7 7740X @ 4.9 GHz, Corsair H115i Liquid Cooling, 32Gb SDRAM @ 3200MHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX1080Ti @ 11 GB

ORBX Global + NALC, ASP3D, ASCA, ENVTEX, TrackIR, Virtual-Fly Yoko Yoke, TQ6+, Ruddo+ Rudder Pedals

18 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

You may want to install our user mods pack that was designed with the GTN 750 in mind.. it fixes the EADI and EHSI.

The panel.cfg file will have to be edited to put your dual GNS units back in the panel..

Hi Bert.

This has definitely fixed my issue and seems to make some serious improvements to the PC12.

Interestingly, I found it easier to edit my existing panel.cfg to reflect the new gauges rather than trying to make all of the GTN to GNS edits. But all seems to be working as expected now and I am very pleased with having the PC12 back in my hangar.

Thanks so much for the excellent support, once again.

Jesse

• Like 1

Jesse Cochran