Sign in to follow this  
Shayne

All runway textures at all airports messed up after update

After the update with stock everything all my airport runway textures look and they all have grass on them and they do if you are up close.

They are all washed out like there is other textures trying to bleed through or something.

I have pictures but dont know ho to post them here.

I noticed this when I was checking out the UK and did my firt flight from London City and grass on almost no runway textures there plus multiple elevation changes. 

AT EGLL runway looks like a roller coaster with small hills all over the runway but the airport itself looks fine but again no runway textures and grass.

Any thoughts or am I a reinstall and if so I am not sure how to do that with MSFS online stuff.

Thanks in advance but I ma getting afraid of any update.

Shayne

Check Options, Graphics, Data and make sure that Bing Data is turned on. Some people reported that it got turned off by the update.

...jim

ASUS Prime Z790-E, Intel i9 13900K, 32Gb DDR5 Ram, Nvidia 3090 24Gb, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500 GB and 1 TB, Samsung Odyssey G9 Ultrawide 49" G-SYNC Monitor.

46 minutes ago, Shayne said:

Its on, I am not sure what options I even have other than a reinstall.

Shayne

Go to content manager and make sure you have everything updated first.

The only thing not updated in Content is Japan but I got this problem form the latest update.

Am I really the only one with this problem, I guess its possible but any other suggestion to fix the runway textures and Hills in the UK would be great.

I had this problem twice before.

Go to developer mode and make sure draw on terrain is on.  If it is on and you still see grass, turn it off and on. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Gaming Laptop:
MSI GS75 Stealth 5.6GHz Intel Core i9 - 10th gen 16 core CPU  -  32 GB DDR4 SDRAM  - 1TB SSD - RTX 2080 Super - 1920x1080 - 3 fans and cooling pipes.