Picked up used CH Products Flight Sim Yoke, and Pro Pedal. FS2020 sees both devices, and the Pro Pedals work fine. Unfortunately FS2020 isn't seeing any of the inputs from the yoke, no button, levers, or axis. They inputs are all mapped ie: Aileron Axis is mapped to Joystick L-Axis X, and I see the bar underneath, but when I rotate the yoke left & right the bar doesn't move. The yoke works fine in FSX.

Anybody seen or had this problem? 

Thank you.

Kevin

1 hour ago, sinclake said:

Picked up used CH Products Flight Sim Yoke, and Pro Pedal. FS2020 sees both devices, and the Pro Pedals work fine. Unfortunately FS2020 isn't seeing any of the inputs from the yoke, no button, levers, or axis. They inputs are all mapped ie: Aileron Axis is mapped to Joystick L-Axis X, and I see the bar underneath, but when I rotate the yoke left & right the bar doesn't move. The yoke works fine in FSX.

Anybody seen or had this problem? 

Thank you.

Kevin

I've been using my CH Flight Sim yoke all through alpha to now so it should work.  MSFS have never shown a proper picture of the yoke or always had correct default mappings however it has always worked.

Firstly check if it can be calibrated using the Windows Device and Printers or Device manager setup.

Secondly within MSFS just check in case you have some other mappings to something else which could be conflicting with your CH. Don't be afraid to check any and every possible device being mapped to the axis you wish to use on the CH yoke as you never know.  Sometime the rudder pedals can have aileron/elevator mappings.

YMMB, thank you for the comments. I had to manually map the flight controls. For some reason 

Aileron Axis being mapped to Joystick L-Axis X I had to map Aileron Left to Joystick L-Axis X- and Aileron Right to Joystick L-Axis X+. I had to do the Elevator, Throttle, Prop, & Mixture as well. All is good now though.

Thanks again.

Kevin

19 hours ago, sinclake said:

YMMB, thank you for the comments. I had to manually map the flight controls. For some reason 

Aileron Axis being mapped to Joystick L-Axis X I had to map Aileron Left to Joystick L-Axis X- and Aileron Right to Joystick L-Axis X+. I had to do the Elevator, Throttle, Prop, & Mixture as well. All is good now though.

Thanks again.

Kevin

Glad to help..an issue I experienced a few times with Alpha and iirc not uncommon. 

Edited by YMMB