Sign in to follow this  
Armchair Pilot

Queenstown To Brisbane

Brilliant, that was great to watch - I love the climb out from Sydney, breaking through the clouds with that sun behind is just gorgeous. Great final approach into Brisbane too (but I'm extremely biased haha). Nice work sir!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, TheJAG said:

Brilliant, that was great to watch - I love the climb out from Sydney, breaking through the clouds with that sun behind is just gorgeous. Great final approach into Brisbane too (but I'm extremely biased haha). Nice work sir!

Appreciated. Sydney has been producing great clouds the past few days and brisbane is always a lovely approach when shooting it over archerfield. Keen for orbx to get in on YBBN so we can get that parallel runway use.

2 minutes ago, Humble Jim said:

Excellent.  One to show that friend who struggles to get why I'm so keen on this application... 😀

I have the same exact friend. Now all he wants is flight videos to armchair travel with me since he is not a fan of simming or in a state where he can afford a gaming pc.

Absolutely brilliant video!  One of the best I’ve ever seen.  One question if I may?How do you get that window surround in the passenger wing view - it is so immersive .
Kev

6 minutes ago, kfd said:

Absolutely brilliant video!  One of the best I’ve ever seen.  One question if I may?How do you get that window surround in the passenger wing view - it is so immersive .
Kev

Whilst the cabins are not modelled fully, they hold small cabinets with modelled wing views, right side is parallel to the engine and left is behind the wing a few rows. I use the custom camera mod. Its a free plugin that adds proper custom views to the sim. Highly recommended. Also appreciate the kind words.