Sign in to follow this  
vcaptmattsmith

(Unofficial) Captain Sim 767 LINDA Module *VERY BASIC*

Hi,

I have worked up a very basic LINDA module for the CS767 for my own use. Since no current module exists for the CS767, I thought it might be of some use to folks out there.

Here it is.

It was kind of fun to figure out how everything works behind the scenes. I hope that this module enhances your enjoyment of the CS767. If you would like to request that I add a particular command or feature for you, I would be happy to consider doing it, however, since I currently work two full-time jobs, do not expect a quick turn-around.

Best,

Matthew Smith

• Like 2

Matthew Smith | Priority Left Consulting
www.priorityleft.com

I do not have this aircraft but thank you for providing it. It is always nice to see new modules appearing.

Thank you for your efforts.

Cheers

FS PC - AMD7900X3D / MSI RTX 4090 24gb / 32gb Ram / Varjo Aero / Bravo Quadrant / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / Yoke / TPR Pedals

UK Skytours - http://www.ukskytours.co.uk

On 12/26/2021 at 5:02 PM, clarklidbury said:

I've started working on this if anyone wants to see what I have so far. Been working on the MCP displays and just adding more functions...

Yes please

Glenn Asher