Sign in to follow this  
FilbertFlies

REVIEW: TDM Scenery Design A Coruña

Again a thorough review, as usual. I just checked for the taxilights issue: the developer has implemented a custom taxilight system as the default ones were scattered all over the place in v1.0 of the airport. It's there, but veeeery dim, you can only see one or a maximum of two of them faintly lit in front of the plane. As the developer has proven to be very responsive, I think he'll fix it once it has been reported - which I just did.

Apart from that - a very immersive scenery with a scenic approach into Rwy21.

Gigabyte Aorus Z390Master, i9-9900k @ 5.1 Ghz all cores, RTX 2080, 32 GB RAM

We all have to give a close look at this developer. They're producing top quality scenery for MSFS.

Eagerly waiting for their SVCS (Oscar Machado Zuloaga Airport in Venezuela).

In the meantime, LECO is of course an excellent choice, as demonstrated in the video.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

I bought this as soon as i saw it.. stunning little airport, and cracking scenary on the approach. They have put a real effort into this addon, and is one of my favourite jaunts.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

I tried sharing this gem with the community back in December:

Edited by DJJose
  • Like 2

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

16 hours ago, DJJose said:

I tried sharing this gem with the community back in December:

I remember! I saw it, I thought "ooh, I must have a look at that" then ran out of time and forgot! 😉 But better late than never...

spacer.png
filbertflies.comYouTube | Twitch

i7 13700k, GeForce RTX 3080Ti, 32GB RAM

23 hours ago, Tom_L said:

Again a thorough review, as usual. I just checked for the taxilights issue: the developer has implemented a custom taxilight system as the default ones were scattered all over the place in v1.0 of the airport. It's there, but veeeery dim, you can only see one or a maximum of two of them faintly lit in front of the plane. As the developer has proven to be very responsive, I think he'll fix it once it has been reported - which I just did.

Apart from that - a very immersive scenery with a scenic approach into Rwy21.

You're right. Someone else pointed this out to me in the comments. They're really barely visible aren't they? You can also see one or two lights directly in front of you at any one time. I've updated the video description to point this out, but of course that's not much use when it's embedded.

spacer.png

Possibly the rainiest airport in Spain. So, interesting approaches there with Live Weather.

Edited by Aristoteles
  • Like 1

Iñigo Bildarratz

That’s got to be up there with the nicest approaches I’ve seen so far in the sim. Nice review Filbert.

1 hour ago, mrfilbert said:

They're really barely visible aren't they?

Developer has already stated: "I will take it into account for the next update". Very responsive indeed!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Aristoteles said:

interesting approaches there with Live Weather.

Yep, seen interesting cloud formations and rainbows already. Someday I'll get there in person - I would have already, but due to the typical weather in november in the bay of biscayne one cruise was rescheduled skipping A Coruna and the last one was aborted due to corona virus.

1 hour ago, Tom_L said:

Developer has already stated: "I will take it into account for the next update". Very responsive indeed!

Impressive, but not surprising given the obvious effort they've put into this airport.

• Like 2

spacer.png

I am curios about the download procedure. I purchased LECO, paid for via Paypal, PayPal acknowledged receipt but where is the download option. Does anyone know? I am sure I am missing something.

Rolf

1 hour ago, Rolfspan said:

I am curios about the download procedure. I purchased LECO, paid for via Paypal, PayPal acknowledged receipt but where is the download option. Does anyone know? I am sure I am missing something.

Rolf

Should be a simple enter your account, and the new puchase is listed in downloads LECO 1.13

I did have an issue with PayPal yesterday when i ordered another of their addons where after i had paid it was suspended until confirmation had been recieved. I dropped an email to TMD and it was resolved within the hour, with an apology.

Edited by Car147

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

6 hours ago, mrfilbert said:

I remember! I saw it, I thought "ooh, I must have a look at that" then ran out of time and forgot! 😉 But better late than never...

It's NOT an official review until you review it. 😃

Great job as always and thank you for your contribution to our beloved community.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.