Sign in to follow this  
sauviat

461.72 released

3 minutes ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

Actually, I use the latest drivers with HAGS and game mode on and Vr is way smoother than than the old 457.30 driver. Another chap in the MSFS forums also found this out too. With a 3090. 

Thanks, I might try it then. That means, should the server ever return.

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 1

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

1 hour ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

Actually, I use the latest drivers with HAGS and game mode on and Vr is way smoother than than the old 457.30 driver. Another chap in the MSFS forums also found this out too. With a 3090. 

same experience here, but i was shoked today when i found out an rtx 3090 costs twice as much as it did back in september 2020 when i bought it and everyone said you should have waited 😅

Edited by Nedo68
  • Like 1

The pandemic is really wreaking havoc on the hardware market. NVIDIA's 3000 cards are constantly sold out and understocked, the PS5 is nowhere to be seen and Sony admitted that they don't see how they can meet the demand for even the next christmas sale. In FEBRUARY!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Nedo68 said:

same experience here, but i was shoked today when i found out an rtx 3090 costs twice as much as it did back in september 2020 when i bought it and everyone said you should have waited 😅

By 3080 is now £250 more than when I got one of the first in the UK. £750 now £1,000

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

9 hours ago, SolRayz said:

Ok in all seriousness, I'm going through the driver release notes, and I see no mention of resizable bar support. Where are people getting this info? 

Here: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/geforce-rtx-30-series-resizable-bar-support/

"With the release of our newest GeForce Game Ready Driver on February 25th, 2021, we’re enabling our initial Resizable BAR support on GeForce RTX 3060 graphics cards and in the following titles".........

7800X3D | 32 GB DDR5-6000 | RTX 3090 | Acer Predator X34P GSync | Tobii Eye Tracker 5

Double post sorry

Edited by MrFuzzy

7800X3D | 32 GB DDR5-6000 | RTX 3090 | Acer Predator X34P GSync | Tobii Eye Tracker 5

What I noticed (seems no difference in performance atm), is that when I alt tab out of the game, the screen doesnt flicker between whatever I had open and the game. It was doing this with the prior driver.

Nick Silver

http://www.youtube.com/user/socalf1fan

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb ddr4 3200mhz ram, RTX 3080 FE, HP Reverb G2 v2, 4K Tv Monitor

9 hours ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

Same for me - well, still on 461.40, but I'll update later today.

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

8 hours ago, Nedo68 said:

Yeah my 3070 is about 20% more expensive to buy now than back in December when I bought it.  I could probably sell it at a profit and fund a 3070ti if we ever get to see one.

Edited by Glenn Fitzpatrick

10 hours ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

Does anybody know if this also works for the 3080? 

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

6 minutes ago, Shack95 said:

Does anybody know if this also works for the 3080? 

If it works for the 3090 (as mentioned), then it will for the 3080.

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

I don't normally update Nvidia drivers without good reason.  Either the release notes tell me there is an improved or additiinal feature I want or I read here that members are experiencing improved performance.  In this case, I wilk stick with my current drivers.

If it's not broke, don't fix it 🙂

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

Updated to the new driver yesterday, but had a lot of microstutters in the sim after that. 

Going back to 457.30 solved this for me, so will stay there until I really have a reason to update 😉

• Like 1

Marc Weber

8 minutes ago, Mischung said:

Updated to the new driver yesterday, but had a lot of microstutters in the sim after that. 

Going back to 457.30 solved this for me, so will stay there until I really have a reason to update 😉

are you using 3090?

19 hours ago, ThomseN_inc said:

Is MSFS supporting it? Doesn't look like. So not relevant for most of us.

Ignore this. Doublepost for some reason.

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11