Sign in to follow this  
kaosfere

Flight recorder comparison video

Yes Enabling this FlightControlReplay option you can achieve AI REALTIME traffic !

I dont put as Default Option because i hope soon ASOBO and MS fix this behaviour in MSFS engine . My referent in Microsoft told me with next SimUpdate  ... we' ll see 😄

Hi,

meanwhile a new update just released regarding FSPG.

• Replay controller is now also available in the Replay tab.
    • Recording and Replay now includes the following lights (on/off, not intensity):
      • Taxi lights
      • Landing Lights
      • Wing Lights
      • Strobes
      • Beacon
      • Logo lights
      • Navigation Lights
      • Recognition Lights
      • Cabin lights
      • Glareshield lights
      • Pedestal Lights
    • Slow motion is also slowing the simulator down. This has a number of advantages as  better frame rate for playback, animations (most of them) replay at normal speed when sped up in video post processing and video capture through image sequence can be easier  trimmed for real time.
    • Moving the aircraft in various positions will keep the current local time of day. So if you are in daytime, moving to some other time zone will affect the simulator time to also have daytime.
    • User interface rework. It is now a little bit less ugly. Some controls got grouped together for easier understanding.

9 hours ago, karijno said:

I m developer of FlightControlReplay.

see this tutorial 

thanks 

Probably a dumb question, but how does this work if you fly with VR goggles? Can you still play back the recording using an external or other views? in other words is this usable for flights done with VR?

Unrelated question, any plans to make this available for Aerofly FS2?
Thanks

Maurice

Edited by MauBen
Shorten the quote

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, Reverb G2, Simrig Motion platform

Hi Maurice !

I cannot share info about  complete VR feature , today !!  For sure with this build you can assign a key mapping and use in a brilliant way in WMR and steam ...Stay tuned for more ! In future there will be a lot of things to come !

for Aerofly fs2  is a big job but stay tuned for fcr v5

Edited by karijno

12 minutes ago, MauBen said:

in other words is this usable for flights done with VR?

it is, i did a short testflight in VR and recordet it.

Then restartet the recordet movie as AI,

i then followed the AI flight and recorded my real flying again with a second instance if FCR.

Then i can restart both flights as Ai and start a 3rd flight following the 2 others,

talk about formation flying.

And all this in VR. But only the loading of flights and settings takes place in non VR mode and loading flights

It works but is quite cumbersome to start multiple AI flights, I hope for a
simpler system where you don't have to manually load every single flight
but can select them all at once and start.

• Like 2

Yea guys I confirm I made adjustment in my last build March Update (that you already have in the hands) ! I implemented a particular algorithm for satisfy openxr engine . In next weeks more on VR topics 😂😎😎😎😎

Thanks for the positive response here, @karijno, I'm happy to hear that a coming version will have smoother control surface movements.

• Like 1

hey @karijno,

Thanks for your fast responses, I have a question, now which version is online and which version is coming and when? 😅. You may have wrote it somewhere but I failed to see it. 

Thanks

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

Hey !! Now is online the March Update version ! But in the next week will be a new version with some other things unannounced (and some bug fix)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, karijno said:

Hey !! Now is online the March Update version ! But in the next week will be a new version with some other things unannounced (and some bug fix)

Awesome! Thanks a lot

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

2 hours ago, karijno said:

Hi Maurice !

I cannot share info about  complete VR feature , today !!  For sure with this build you can assign a key mapping and use in a brilliant way in WMR and steam ...Stay tuned for more ! In future there will be a lot of things to come !

for Aerofly fs2  is a big job but stay tuned for fcr v5

Anxiously waiting 😉

thanks

• Like 1

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, Reverb G2, Simrig Motion platform

I've used  FCR FlightControlReplay for FSX and P3D.  I believe the ability  to use a saved flight as an AI is its best feature. I can formation fly with myself. Currently I use the freeware for Replay and have stopped using the payware FSPlayground. 

When I start buying more Fighter aircrafts and do Carrier landings, I  plan to get the FCR for MSFS.

Edited by Manny
  • Like 1

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Karijno,

I do not own your product but I would very much like to say that your responses here indicate some incredibly product support. ... 9 out 10 in my book and I feel you set a high bar in the standards department.

Good on you.

Tony

• Like 2

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

Hi!

Here you have TUTORIAL from Cinematics that it show you all *FlightControlReplay v4.5 MARCH UPDATE features* and how use these

AND HERE SHOWCASE CINEMATICS :

@karijno Please respond to the customer requests in your own forum. We are a few people that cannot save recordings at the moment. We have set the default save file location in options, but there is no option to make FCR give the file a name any more. When I record and then click the stop button, it does not stop. It still says "record". Only when I click disconnect does the recording stop, but in my save folder I do not have any new files, only older ones from before the update. FCR is in effect broken and does not work. 

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78