Sign in to follow this  
kaosfere

Flight recorder comparison video

@Andreas Stangenes

Hi!

Please UNCHECK the "Choose ...." option in FCR Options and you ll be able to have your file dialog for select filename that you prefer

F

1 minute ago, karijno said:

@Andreas Stangenes

Hi!

Please UNCHECK the "Choose ...." option in FCR Options and you ll be able to have your file dialog for select filename that you prefer

F

Ok thanks. Why was the default path disabled?

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

You should uncheck this because if you don’t find the file in your preferred directory it means you don’t have the admin rights and for this I advice you uncheck this option and choose the file name directly when you click record 

uh, this was working previously for me. In the ui of FCR it would have an option to have FCR name the file automatically. That option has been removed in the latest update. I dont like the fiddle with naming files because I want to just click and go. I have set FCR to admin. 

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

It's worth noting, for followup, that I've been working with the developer of Flight Recorder to reproduce the accelerated playback problem.   However, in my testing yesterday, I was unable to reproduce the issue on multiple attempts.   I'm going to try again today but that may have been a one-time thing.

I wanted to follow up on that for fairness.