Sign in to follow this  
aentwis

Pre-ordering

Dear Chris,

I hope the TQ6 you bought off me is still working well.

I am so pleased that you are now selling the fulcrums and am so happy for you for the excellent reviews you are getting reflecting your dedication and input.

I went through the pre-order process in October 2020 and received an email response. I know you are probably totally snowed under with orders and that patience is needed, a virtue I think we have all re-learned this last year 🙂. I am also in no rush.

I registered on the site and see that there is no record of my pre-order, probably the system didn't link the mail address to the pre-order. Is there anything I need to do or do I just sit back and wait?

I do have one question regarding international deliveries. Are you even able to deliver to us in the EU currently, or has the paperwork mountain created essentially made it impossible? I suppose I could buy one through my Mum's address in the UK and pick it up myself when I (ever) get to visit, though who knows when that is going to be these days...

Either way, look forward to hearing from you. Take care and stay safe 🙂

Andrew Entwistle

Hi Andrew

Yes it is still ok thanks, that was nearly 2 years ago. I have barely touched it recently although I have barely done any sim flying for ages!

Regarding your pre order, yes it is there so don't worry. Also regarding EU deliveries, it should all be sorted now so that won't be (shouldn't be) a problem.

Chris

Thanks Chris.

Looking forward to hearing from you at some point 🙂

A