Sign in to follow this  
steve310002

Bonaire - First True to Life Animated People Airport Addon!

4 hours ago, steve310002 said:

Apart from the greatness of what GSX does, I meant more so having passengers inside the terminal buildings that have already been modelled as well as around the airport entrance exteriors (similar to what you did in Key West) like Aerosoft have done with Bonaire.

We have those in our latest sceneries for P3D, KORD V2 and LFSB, which have been released almost 2 years ago, they are able to walk through several paths, are randomly generated, each path can be as long as we like and can contain separate random probabilites for each class of human ( passenger, crew, pilots ) and, while they are an airport-specific features, they are generated by GSX, yet they are separate from the "standard" GSX passengers, they are called "Airport Walkers" in the GSX Settings, since they can also optionally be disabled.

That's what I meant saying that, once we'll have GSX in MSFS, we'll also have *those* extra people on airports too, which of course can be easily added to any of our other airports too.

Edited by virtuali
  • Like 2

Pffft…Not realistic at all…no “Karens” yelling at all the people not wearing masks. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Specs: I9-13900K, RTX 4090, 32gb Ram |Headsets: HP Reverb

Frame rates ought to be pretty good when hardly anyone is actually flying these days!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, raymar said:

hmm. that seems like a long flight.

distance.jpg.b62ab9f69ac02c1a6a03c790c8c9dd1c.jpg

Lol. I've done a run there and back every weekend over the last month, and it's not as bad as I thought. Plus the new Bonaire definitely makes the trip worthwhile now. 

I also love watching the tourist climb up into the west jet, I just wish that they would go onto your plane.

Brendon Isaac