Sign in to follow this  
isiattie

P3D wont load, CTD on startup

Im having an issue with the PRO verstion of RAAS locked to PMDG.  After installing the 777 or 747, P3D blacks out uppon loading, only allowing me to select a scenario if I delete the RAAS PRO folder from the Prepar3dV4 root.  Thats the only way to procede with a flight (with no RAAS).

I tried updating it to your latest version, but still same issue.

I contacted PMDG, and they told me that it might be something tha FS2Crew can help me out with?  Telling me to contact Brian York?  They said that its something happening to some users of P3DV4

Hope you can help me.  Thank you!!!.

Problem:  I'm using P3D V4 (or later) and I'm having issues, including CTDs.  In fact, P3D V4 won't load anymore.

Solution:

P3D V4 / V5 is a 64 bit app and you probably have an old 32 bit version of Microsoft Office on your system.  Please upgrade to a 64 bit version of Microsoft Office.  Uninstall the old 32 bit version of the "AccessDatabaseEngine" used by the old version of Office.  The 32 bit version of the "AccessDatabaseEngine" is the problem.  You need the 64 bit version.

If you don't have Office installed, do a file search on your system for "AccessDatabaseEngine".

You very likely have an old 32 bit version on your system.  Uninstall it!