Sign in to follow this  
Matthew Miller

Traffic Global

Hello, I have P3DV5 and just downloaded Traffic Global. How do you set maximum traffic on traffic global. Meaning, I want planes at every single gate at all airports.. Thanks in advance 

Traffic Global works like the default Traffic and is controlled by the sim slider could not be more simple, Each flight plan has a density setting in the plan so at 50% any plan with a setting over 50% will not load in the sim.  

EGCC with my created Cargo flights

https://www.flickr.com/photos/154944674@N05/50995523866/in/dateposted-public/

KIND just installed and just started creating Cargo flights.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/154944674@N05/50994827898/in/dateposted-public/

Edited by G-RFRY

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

On 3/1/2021 at 5:29 PM, Matthew Miller said:

Hello, I have P3DV5 and just downloaded Traffic Global. How do you set maximum traffic on traffic global. Meaning, I want planes at every single gate at all airports.. Thanks in advance 

Get your money back if you can!

• Like 3

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

On 3/2/2021 at 9:29 AM, Matthew Miller said:

Your copy of Traffic Global actually gives you planes in the sim?? Lucky guy.

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

On 3/2/2021 at 12:19 AM, G-RFRY said:

Traffic Global works like the default Traffic and is controlled by the sim slider could not be more simple, Each flight plan has a density setting in the plan so at 50% any plan with a setting over 50% will not load in the sim.  

EGCC with my created Cargo flights

https://www.flickr.com/photos/154944674@N05/50995523866/in/dateposted-public/

KIND just installed and just started creating Cargo flights.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/154944674@N05/50994827898/in/dateposted-public/

I cannot get any Fedex or UPS cargo flights to display using the same traffic settings as you described. I updated to 1.1.2.2 thinking that might be the solution. I loaded up KIND as your screen shot indicates but not a single cargo gate was occupied. KSDF and KMEM are two large hubs for UPS and Fedex, at both locations I have never seen aircraft at any cargo gate other than the occasional lone China livery 747. When cargo flights were generated with the compiler a total of 165 cargo flights are created yet 45000 airline and 25000 GA flights are produced. Two of the largest world wide cargo carriers nonexistent in the the sim. 

Gary Stewart

CW,

I believe no commercial traffic product has either UPS and FedEx. I got both via AIG! Just keep in mind that you’ll have to turn on traffic in P3D, unless Traffic Global allows to add schedules and repaints. 

Cheers,

Pete

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

2 hours ago, Peter Z KCLE_EDDN said:

CW,

I believe no commercial traffic product has either UPS and FedEx. I got both via AIG! Just keep in mind that you’ll have to turn on traffic in P3D, unless Traffic Global allows to add schedules and repaints. 

Cheers,

Pete

You can add any traffic you want with My Traffic tool too and from any airport in the sim and multi-leg plans if you want.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/154944674@N05/50773634833/in/dateposted-public/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/154944674@N05/50773634803/in/dateposted-public/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/154944674@N05/50775354003/in/dateposted-public/

DHL, Fedex, UPS , TNT , CARGOLUX, Pacific air Cargo, Atlas Air , Western Global and more all 747 and A300f 757 cargo ERJ and more.

Raymond Fry.

Having to add your own flightplans just to get traffic that should already be there really defeats the purpose. All of those Carriers are available with AIG's AI Manager  much more realistic schedules and it uses way nicer models and liveries to boot! 

• Like 2

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

5 minutes ago, Dave_YVR said:

Having to add your own flightplans just to get traffic that should already be there really defeats the purpose. All of those Carriers are available with AIG's AI Manager  much more realistic schedules and it uses way nicer models and liveries to boot! 

Sorry i upset you not using what you use!!!

Raymond Fry.

Lol, it doesn't upset me in the slightest. It's just good for the OP and other users to know that there are other options. Every TG screenshot you put up is showing traffic that you had to add flight by flight, which really isn't representative of what TG attempts to deliver. It's RF traffic more than anything.

I’m of the same opinion, if I buy it, I don’t want to manually enhance it. Not because I don’t want to, I just don’t have the tweaking time anymore. 

Having said that, I just started downloading AIG, and while it’s so many downloads, everybody seems to love it, so I’m gonna go for it. 

Could it be that the schedule for Traffic Global is sparse because it’s less crowded in today’s skies IRL!? 

Cheers,

Pete

• Like 1

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

21 minutes ago, Peter Z KCLE_EDDN said:

Could it be that the schedule for Traffic Global is sparse because it’s less crowded in today’s skies IRL!?

Nope, it's just outright missing A LOT.
You'll be glad you made the switch, it really is a night and day difference. Just be sure that you have set the traffic % in the AI Manager from Minimum 1 and maximum 99 or 100%. Then you can adjust from there in your sim to suit your needs.

Thanks Dave, it's taken me all day to install 😉, but I think there were over 1,100 schedules!!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Peter Z KCLE_EDDN said:

CW,

Cheers,

Pete

Pete,

Thank you for the clarification, I was not aware UPS and Fedex are not available in a commercial product. Time to move on from TG and read up on AIG. Part of my early aviation career consisted of hauling automobile freight out of KYIP when it was still a thriving industry. Preflight in the middle of the night where anything from a DC6, C46, Convairs, Electra and early generation DC8's were turning over was a sight to be seen, stays in the blood. Zantop, Trans Continental, Rosenbaum and the early rendition of Kalitta were the main players at the time.

• Like 1

Gary Stewart

20 hours ago, Peter Z KCLE_EDDN said:

I’m of the same opinion, if I buy it, I don’t want to manually enhance it. Not because I don’t want to, I just don’t have the tweaking time anymore. 

Having said that, I just started downloading AIG, and while it’s so many downloads, everybody seems to love it, so I’m gonna go for it. 

Cheers,

Pete

AIG takes a while, but it's all automated these days so it's super easy.

TG - which I own - is a buggy mess of a program, I can't imagine that I will ever use it again.

Kudos to the AIG guys for creating a traffic solution that is far better than any of payware options. This and Henrik's ships together add so much life to the sim. 

• Like 1

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."