Sign in to follow this  
Stefan01

V3.3 Wishes for further improvement

First of all I would like to thank the developers for the quick update to version P3d V5.
I have some wishes that would improve the software from my point of view:

1. Please, please turn off the coughing and throat clearing of the co-pilot, it's just annoying and has absolutely no use. This is my most urgent wish.
2. I have a monitor with a resolution of 3840x2160. At this resolution the FS2Crew main panel and also the other panels are too small.
I have solved this for me now so that I have enlarged all panels by a factor of 1.5.For example gauge00=FS2Crew777!FS2Crew_MainPanel, 0,0,2289,84. With this modification the panels are in a size that I can use.  With the panels for the FSLabs A320, the PMDG b748 or PMDG737NGXu I have no problem with the size, they are fine usable without further modification, maybe there will be a solution for the B777 in a future update.
3. it would be nice if the copilot would not switch my L INBD DU to FCTL during Before Taxi Flow. I think the copilot should only operate the LWR CTR and the R INBD DU and the FCTL side display is better displayed on the LWR CTR DU anyway in my opinion.

Thanks again Stefan Liebe

regards
Stefan Liebe

1. I can do that... hope one one complains "Where are the coughs!  I love the coughs" hahaha.

2. I'm working on an update now that deals with the 4K panel issue.  We'll  probably release the update next weekend.

3. Interesting idea, but I'm afraid to touch that one.  Working with the displays is tricky because we can't "read" them, especially when we're dealing with the ECL.

Cheers,

Edited by byork

Thank you for the quick reply.
I am looking forward and gladly waiting for the next update. ...and of course no flight in the A320 or my Boeing fleet without a co-pilot from Fs2Crew.
Thanks Stefan

regards
Stefan Liebe

2 hours ago, byork said:

1. I can do that... hope one one complains "Where are the coughs!  I love the coughs" hahaha

I completely second the request to remove it. Stuff like that gets old very quick and becomes annoying then to hear it on every flight. 

Mike

1. A320 home cockpit (FSLabs, Skalarki), P3Dv5  Main PC : I7-12700K, GTX3080Ti

2. FSLabs A3xx, P3Dv5. Gigabyte Aorus 17G YC, I7-10700K, RTX 3080

18 minutes ago, mikealpha said:

I completely second the request to remove it. Stuff like that gets old very quick and becomes annoying then to hear it on every flight. 

Mike

That is something Fs2Crew dont handle. It is Aerosoft you need to contact about that.

4 hours ago, Stefan01 said:

3. it would be nice if the copilot would not switch my L INBD DU to FCTL during Before Taxi Flow.

Strangely, I don't see this. In my case, the FO puts the FCTL display on the lower center DU, as you're requesting. I really have no idea why that is.

Walter Meier

I also second the request to remove the coughs.

- TONY -

11 hours ago, hjontemyra said:

That is something Fs2Crew dont handle. It is Aerosoft you need to contact about that.

??

What does Aerosoft have to do with it ? Someone coughing at Aerosoft ? 😁

1. A320 home cockpit (FSLabs, Skalarki), P3Dv5  Main PC : I7-12700K, GTX3080Ti

2. FSLabs A3xx, P3Dv5. Gigabyte Aorus 17G YC, I7-10700K, RTX 3080

1 hour ago, mikealpha said:

??

What does Aerosoft have to do with it ? Someone coughing at Aerosoft ? 😁

Sorry. My bad.

I was thinking of Aerosoft buses.

Sorry.