Sign in to follow this  
Nemo

Anything broken with the latest update?

Sorry, I could not resist.

• Like 1

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

Nothing (new) on my end.

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

3 minutes ago, DAD said:

Nothing (new) on my end.

So for me, but have to say had not to mutch flights since the last Update.. 

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

19 hours ago, Nemo said:

Your heart, probably?

20 hours ago, Nemo said:

You have bad luck probably something about your sim. No problems have been traced. 

Guillaume

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490 ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K OC 5.5 GHz▪︎  ZOTAC RTX 4090 Trinity OC ▪︎ 64GB Crucial Ballistix  ▪︎ Windows 11 Pro (23H2) ▪︎ 2x Samsung 980 Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive et MSFS) ▪︎ 3x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SATA SSD ▪︎  Corsair RMX 1000W 80 plus Gold PSU  ▪︎ LIAN-LI ODYSSEY X black case

Even though i wouldn't put it past them I'm not expecting any major bugs to be introduced after such a small patch, it's the Sim Update 3 I'm worried about.

With their track history of releasing updates that break other areas I'm a bit concerned, fingers crossed they've learnt from their past mistakes.

• Like 1

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

I've not noticed any new bugs since the hotfix and nor have I read anything suggesting others have either.

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

I loaded up the TBM this morning for an Alaska flight and for the first time, had a pilot and co-pilot inside the cockpit with me. Obvisouly, when I look to the side, I see the headset. Don't know what has changed or what I have done to put them there. Is there a way to turn them off? Any help appreciated,

Are you using the latest tbm-930-improvement mod?  If you are, the pilots were indeed in this mod (but they only appear if you "turn them on").  If this is your version, use the Backup button on each side of the panel to activate/deactivate the pilots:

TBM2

Randall Rocke

Yes indeed, I was using the latest mod version. Did not know about the buttons. Many thanks for the info. Happy flying!

Ive noticed on my first flight the default A320 - A320 Angle of Attack too high on approach (after update).....As I posted somewhere else its better then floating 3000 feet down the runway but at least I dont have to force the nose down in order to land the plane.......

Did you apply the temporary "flaps fix" to this aircraft after the last update?  If so, you now need to remove it following the hotfix, which corrected this issue.

Randall Rocke

Just now, RandallR said:

Did you apply the temporary "flaps fix" to this aircraft after the last update?  If so, you now need to remove it following the hotfix, which corrected this issue.

I assumed that 5.10 reset the mod. I did not download the patch for the flaps issue, so I think all is well. I landed the TBM this morning and it seemed to behave as expected.

Is it just me or the hotfix also fixed the messy taxi lights and billboards? I never read the full hotfix notes.

Alexander Colka

On 3/2/2021 at 6:23 PM, Nemo said:

Yeah, my Bank Balance.

Going to commit now to the new MS Sim.

Going to (carefully) research best Rig Specs I can do. . .and spend the last of the cash on a very good system.

I'll forage for food and live under the trees.

It's gonna' be good.

Like a monk.

Like a monk who can fly synthetic environments like an Ace whether Airbus A320NX or Cessna 152.