Sign in to follow this  
vgbaron

Sabreliner released for P3D

Aeroplane Heaven have FINALLY released the Sabreliner!
https://www.aeroplaneheaven.com/product_sabreliner.php

This looks interesting.

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Thanks for sharing. 

Again also for v5....great to see this. 

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

Holy macro, I almost flew one of those in the late 90’s but weather got in the way and so did the opportunity. I’m really curious about this old lady, but I’m afraid I don’t know enough about the developer. 

Any early feedback would be appreciated 😎

Cheers,

Pete

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

I flew on one 2 or 3 times about 10 years ago.

Couldn’t have been happier to be back on the ground haha.

But I’m intrigued if the model/systems are detailed and the reviews come back positive.  Another business jet is always welcome.

• Like 1

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

With all that great work, did they add a windshield rain effect?

Also, is that a GNS430 I see?  I wonder if that's the RXP or Flight1 GNS430?

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Company that I used to fly for had the first Sabreliner, serial number 3.  Purchased in 1963, the contract was signed on a demo flight from STL to TEB and back.  The company's then current airplane was a Convair 440 nicknamed "Tin Cow".   The company was Pet, Inc, based in St. Louis.  Remmert-Werner in St. Louis made a name for themselves converting old WW2 military aircraft for the civilian business aviation market. North American had no experience in marketing aircraft to the civilian world, so they contracted with Remmert-Werner to market the Sabreliner them.  Nearly every corporation in St. Louis that owned a transport piston business aircraft transition to Sabreliner.  This was all several years before Bill Lear delivered his first Lear 23, the so-called "first business jet". 

I've had a chance to fly all models of the Sabreliner, so I'm looking forward to testing this one out. 

Rich Boll

Wichita, KS

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Richard Boll

Wichita, KS

What the Sabreliner can do in the hands of a "good pilot":

• Like 2

Richard Boll

Wichita, KS

1 hour ago, CaptKornDog said:

I flew on one 2 or 3 times about 10 years ago.

Couldn’t have been happier to be back on the ground haha.

But I’m intrigued if the model/systems are detailed and the reviews come back positive.  Another business jet is always welcome.

They were built like a tank

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

3 hours ago, richjb2 said:

Company that I used to fly for had the first Sabreliner, serial number 3.  Purchased in 1963, the contract was signed on a demo flight from STL to TEB and back.  The company's then current airplane was a Convair 440 nicknamed "Tin Cow".   The company was Pet, Inc, based in St. Louis.  Remmert-Werner in St. Louis made a name for themselves converting old WW2 military aircraft for the civilian business aviation market. North American had no experience in marketing aircraft to the civilian world, so they contracted with Remmert-Werner to market the Sabreliner them.  Nearly every corporation in St. Louis that owned a transport piston business aircraft transition to Sabreliner.  This was all several years before Bill Lear delivered his first Lear 23, the so-called "first business jet". 

I've had a chance to fly all models of the Sabreliner, so I'm looking forward to testing this one out. 

Rich Boll

Wichita, KS

That may explain why, for many years (and maybe still) there was a large Sabreliner facility a little north of me, at Perryville MO (KPCD) airport.   It's only about 70 nm south of St. Louis.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

I've never purchased a Aeroplane Heaven product before. Anyone have anything to say about this group?

The screen shots look quite nice.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

38 minutes ago, RichieFly said:

I've never purchased a Aeroplane Heaven product before. Anyone have anything to say about this group?

Good models, good texturing, systems usually pretty good, often with some innovative features, but not super-duper 'study level' (TM). If you have any Just Flight add-ons, a lot of those were made for them by Aeroplane Heaven. They've got a ton of experience in making stuff.

Edited by Chock
  • Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Thanks Chock.

I'm getting closer to a impulse buy by the minute. 

I remember seeing these beauties all over the Southwest (last century.)

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

I don't have the thing myself, but I think for just over 30 quid, it's probably worth having.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

the product page mentions P3D v5.0.....does anyone know if it will work with 5.1?

David Myers

I would be astonished if it does not work in v5.1, since it has only just been released. I would be interested to see a detailed video of this plane in action, as it looks rather neat.

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png