Sign in to follow this  
ssair1

Immersive Audio - Maddog X Cockpit Sound Immersion

Based on the product's promotional video, the effects sound great. However, before purchasing it, I'd like to know if anyone else has already bought it and if they would recommend it? Does it come with an automatic installer, or you'd need to copy and paste the files manually? 

Regards,

Shelman S.

Intel i9 9900KS, o/c @ 5.1 GHz; EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming; GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER; Thermaltake 32GB RAM @ 3600 DDR4; 3xSabrent Rocket 4.0 2TB SSDs; LG UltraGear 38GL950G-B 38" 21:9 Curved 144 Hz G-SYNC IPS Gaming Monitor; Acer Predator x34 UHD (3440x1440) @ 100hz GSYNC; Windows 10 64 bit; X-Plane 10; X-Plane 11.5r2, DCS World Open Beta, Prepar3dv4.5; Prepar3dv5 Professional. Honeycomb Yoke, Saitek Pedals, Switch, and Autopilot Panels. Obutto R3Volution Cockpit. Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog and F18 Joysticks and Throttle. 

Hi

I do like them. They are an improvement over default cockpit sounds. It doesn't enhance or replace the engine sounds though.

The installation instructions are clear and detailed, however it does require that you copy/paste the files manually and edit some text files.

It takes 10-15 minutes at most, I don't think it is a stopper.

Hope this helps.

• Upvote 1

Enrique Vaamonde

Does this product step on TSS’s engine sound product in any way?

2 hours ago, Greggy_D said:

Does this product step on TSS’s engine sound product in any way?

no they don't, they complement each other

• Upvote 2

Enrique Vaamonde

Agree with last post. TSS and this immersive audio coexist beautifully. It’s fantastic. The maddog just seems to be getting better and better. Sounds, improved pbr, cpdlc, efb. In my opinion it’s now the best airplane in P3d

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

Dittos to the above post. Inexpensive and a nice addition to the MD. Yea you have to follow the directions to install but no biggie. Works nicely with the TSS. I turn my engine sound down to about 30 to 40% in the sim to keep from hearing the fan blades in the cockpit which is the case in DC9 aircraft because the engines are so far behind you don't hear them in the cockpit.

• Like 2

Vic green

Thank you for you kind words Captains. I tried hard to keep all the sounds in balance, it was not an easy task.

Also I can confirm that TSS sounds work great with our soundpack, tested by many members.

Cheers.

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.