Sign in to follow this  
in2tech

Busch League Legends- Xcub-Amphibious-Tundra-Float-Alpine

1 hour ago, RALF9636 said:

I wish someone would make a detailed mod for Lake Hood, Anchorage. As far as I am aware there is just a very basic mod so far, and no payware in sight.

Have you seen this?;

Lake Hood Airport (PALH), Alaska • Microsoft Flight Simulator

• Like 1

Hello. Can someone please explain the installation procedure for this? I'm afraid to mess something up!!

Thanks,

Mike 

TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI)MOTHERBOARD 
AMD Ryzen 5 5900X CPU-LIQUID COOLED
AMD RADEON RX 6900 XT
32GB RAM G-SKILL TRIDENT Z
SAMSUNG SSD 980 PRO 2TB

Hello. Can someone please explain the installation procedure for this? I'm afraid to mess something up!!

Thanks,

Mike

The float plane, I mean.... Busch League Legends- Xcub-Amphibious-Tundra-Float-Alpine

AMD RADEON RX 6900 XT
SAMSUNG SSD 980 PRO 2TB

It's several separate mods.

Download the one you want from the BLL site here and extract the folder in your Community folder.

AMD 3950X | 64GB RAM | AMD 5700XT | CH Fighterstick / Pro Throttle / Pro Pedals

7 hours ago, hjsmuc said:

Great news. You mean the thumbnail in the subfolder under ContentInfo? It is named carbonprop-xcub-cargo and even with the thumbnail, it is still shown as a wheels version in the aircraft menu.

EDIT: I thought that the thumbnails need to go into the texture folder. Still no luck. 

Odd

carbonprop-xcub-float\SimObjects\Airplanes\carbonprop-xcub-float\TEXTURE    worked for me

7 hours ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

The spoken messages you get are:

"Gear Up Water" when low over water and "Gear Down Ground" whenever low over land.

You get those messages regardless of whether gear is deployed or not.  They are a reminder of what to do, not the actual status of your gear.

In retrospect this is wrong, the messages actually are related to gear position and indicate what terrain your current position is suitable for when you are below a certain height.

Thank you, marsman!! That's it? what about the other thumbnail folder?

Thanks!

Mike

Edited by simaddict

AMD RADEON RX 6900 XT
SAMSUNG SSD 980 PRO 2TB

14 minutes ago, simaddict said:

Thank you, marsman!! That's it? what about the other thumbnail folder?

Thanks!

Mike

I think you only have to Download the Replacement Thumbnail picture for the Amphibious/Float Aircraft? It's in BOLD text the link. The plane is correct just showing the wrong thumbnail picture. Also, don't forget the NEW liveries for them, they are really nice. Same thing for liveries, download, extract, and add to Community folder! Although since I added the liveries when you choose one for the float plane, it shows tires in the thumbnail although it is really a float plane, so no big deal really! You DON'T need the the thumbnail really.

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

1 hour ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

carbonprop-xcub-float\SimObjects\Airplanes\carbonprop-xcub-float\TEXTURE

^^ This is the correct folder to drop the 2 thumbnails into. You will replace both existing files with the same names. This is in the Community folder.

Don’t drop them into ContentInfo\carbonprop-xcub-cargo. There is one basic “CarbonProp” icon in that folder but that it the wrong folder.

Edited by RaptyrOne
  • Like 1

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

Anyone interested in a Multiplayer Event so we can all fly the Amphibious plane and Alpine plane in MSFS? If so let me know and I'll pick a time Friday night. Could be a lot of fun! We will use the airports from my first post to fly in and out of.

Just let me know if interested at all?

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

19 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

I also recommend Duluth Sky Harbor KDYT from Vertical sim (it's really cheap).  It's a runway and seaplane base near Duluth MN / Lake Superior

Well if they can't even spell Harbour right, I'm not buying it! :biggrin:   Seriously though, that looks like a steal for $5.  I think I will get it.

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Has anyone had trouble with water Rudder toggle (Ctrl+W), on my system, does not seem to do anything.  I looked and that was the correct command for water rudder. 

Thanks,

Mike

9 minutes ago, Mike62 said:

Has anyone had trouble with water Rudder toggle (Ctrl+W), on my system, does not seem to do anything.  I looked and that was the correct command for water rudder. 

Thanks,

Mike

Working fine here. Could it be that there is another key binding active for that key combo?

Hans