Sign in to follow this  
HPG

Hype Performance Group - Airbus H135 Helicopter

@captain420  Download the base + the premium package for the GTN750 from PMS50.com; register and get the activation key (to activate premium).

For now it's all for free.

After download unzip both and put the folders into your community folder (beware folder in the folder - use the folder with .json files.

For the H135 that's all - no extra files. On PFD "switch on" GTN.

For other standard ac with G1000 like C172/DA40/DA62/G36/C208 - you have to copy the respective folders from the folder Aircraft-packages (in the base pack) into the root community folder. 

With the download you get a PDF, read it, there is all prescribed.

• Like 2

Thanks for the detailed instructions! How in-depth is the GTN750 compared to Flight1's and RealityXP's units?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Sorry about posting this here, but I've been to discord and can't figure out how to post a question there (or even if that's the right terminology - not really sure what discord actually is)

I've just gone to version 0.83, and although there's a great deal I like about it I have a major issue in that my rudder pedals no longer work. That is to say the axis is still defined to my pedals, when I move my pedals the pedals in the cockpit now move (nice one!), but they have no effect on the flight. And yes, I'm in advanced mode.

Don't know if this was a problem in 0.82, I came straight from 0.81 (0.83 came out before I'd had a chance to put 0.82 in)

Any ideas?

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.

11 hours ago, captain420 said:

Thanks for the detailed instructions! How in-depth is the GTN750 compared to Flight1's and RealityXP's units?

Pretty far away.  Still it's a decent start.  The main reason it's far away is because it still uses the stock flight plan system which is not great.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

@captain420 Best way to find it out - try it. If you don't like it, delete the folders in community, that's all.

It is still BETA, will developed step by step and will offer all functions the original GTN offers and can be used in MSFS.

Main advantage for me - the base is not Garmin trainer like the one from RP and that means you will always have actual nav data (I have Navigraph). 

That was the reason I never used RP GTN in X-Plane.

And for the most users - no more fiddeling around with turning knobs eg. It is a pain to use the G1000 in flight.

I made some flights with the C172 - input your flight plan is intuitive and a joy,  including SID / STAR / APP. Same for frequencies eg.

Remember - we are in the H135 thread. I would recommend to open a new thread (if not already exists) for the PMS50-GTN.

Best regards

• Like 1

@andy1252 Nothing to say sorry for posting your question here, you are in the right thread ....

Not that I can help you, other than to say - with all versions I never had any problems with the rudder pedals including the last.

I can only recommend - check your pedals in the control section MSFS and adjust the sensitivity. As your pedals are functioning in MSFS they should function for the H135 too.

One time I had problems with the inputs - the reason was not MSFS. Windows was the bad boy. After I checked and calibrated all devices in Windows (yes, you still can and should do it in Windows first) all problems are gone. And always use the same USB-Ports for them.

Best regards

21 hours ago, stratone said:

After download unzip both and put the folders into your community folder

need some help, do I really have to download both files and put them in 2 separate community folders? whould expect that just the premium is enough?

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

@DAD you must put both into your community folder. Don't cut corners and then say it does not work. They have their own Discord server and they answer all the questions. All we have done with the H135 with the GTN750 is to incorporate it already. For now they are in Beta and free. If you do not wish to have the premium and the goodies that will be coming with it, then follow the instructions that come with it - they are explicit!

Martin

Martin Parr

Retired professional yacht skipper for vessels up to 46m

System: Omen 30L GT13-0054na Gaming PC; Windows 10 Home  64-bit OS; Intel Core i9-10900K CPU @ 3.7GHz; RAM 32GB; Samsung S34J55x Monitor 3440x1440 @75 Hz Resolution; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. MSFS P/D; TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, TM Warthog Hortas Throttle/Joystick Combo.

8 hours ago, stratone said:

@andy1252 Nothing to say sorry for posting your question here, you are in the right thread ....

Not that I can help you, other than to say - with all versions I never had any problems with the rudder pedals including the last.

I can only recommend - check your pedals in the control section MSFS and adjust the sensitivity. As your pedals are functioning in MSFS they should function for the H135 too.

One time I had problems with the inputs - the reason was not MSFS. Windows was the bad boy. After I checked and calibrated all devices in Windows (yes, you still can and should do it in Windows first) all problems are gone. And always use the same USB-Ports for them.

Best regards

Well, seems to have been one of those random MSFS (I suspect) moments. Tried this morning and all is well now, so I guess I'll file that in the folder marked "Bermuda Triangle". And I had rebooted the PC as part of the previous attempts so I can't even assume it was that. Oh well, it's working now.

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.

17 hours ago, andy1252 said:

Sorry about posting this here, but I've been to discord and can't figure out how to post a question there (or even if that's the right terminology - not really sure what discord actually is)

I know what you  mean, my experience with it was less then satisfying with it, its like they are trying to entice people to there forum. 😐

• Like 2

3 hours ago, andy1252 said:

Well, seems to have been one of those random MSFS (I suspect) moments. Tried this morning and all is well now, so I guess I'll file that in the folder marked "Bermuda Triangle". And I had rebooted the PC as part of the previous attempts so I can't even assume it was that. Oh well, it's working now.

Just make sure you do control check of all axis' before actual take off (which I'm sure you already do). If you don't sometimes the sim forgets to use them.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

discord is a little confusing in the beginning, but it offers much more than a forum when it comes to communication, particularly for developers needing to chat quickly.

I hope the intention of this project is to keep it free, but I'm accepting that it will suddenly stop and become payware for which we've all been testers. Maybe someone can confirm what the long term goal is? Either way, it's been the best thing I've had in msfs since it's release so thank you 😄

4 hours ago, dogmanbird said:

I hope the intention of this project is to keep it free

You must remember that to them it's a business. So at best I would expect about 50%/50% chance. 🙂

Edited by jpc55

On 4/8/2021 at 4:28 PM, andy1252 said:

Any ideas?

make sure auto pilot is off

Edited by Brandon01110

MSFS Alpha tester on W10 Pro x64. Hardware: AMD 5900X 12 core CPU. Cooler Master ML360R AIO, Asus X570-E mobo, Asus Strix 3090 24GB gfx card, G.Skill TridentZ 64GB (4x16) DDR4-3600 RAM, Samsung 970 250GB SSD (OS), Samsung 980 Pro 1TB M.2 pcie-4 NVMe SSD (MSFS install). EVGA 850w Gold cert PSU, CUK Continuum full ATX tower.  43" Sceptre 4K display. VR: HP Reverb G2.