Sign in to follow this  
HPG

Hype Performance Group - Airbus H135 Helicopter

1 hour ago, zenomat said:

Hi, Thank you for the help, I will try after I'm done working for today.

But, that is pretty much what I did yesterday. I've seen those switches, used the mouse scroll, RPM was increasing, but still can't lift off. The throttle was still doing what a throttle is supposed to do - increase decrease the RPM. I will try later with a cold dark startup and take it from there, there could be something wrong in the basic Ctrl+E startup. 

For me the Problem Solution was:

delete or rename an existing file SimConnect.cfg in the your documents folder. I have no idea how it got there. But after the rename the helicopter could lift off

Well, nothing works. Deleted the SimConnect.xml - it was recreated, same problem.

Mapped and re-mapped the Throttle axis, propeller axis - no effect. It's like the throttle has no effect right now. After I scroll up the "Flight" switches there is a slight lift off, but can not be controller by the throttle. 

By the way, when you move the throttle, should there be any movement in the collective or that feature is not implemented yet? 

And thanks guys for the help, appreciate it 🙂

Edited by zenomat

1 hour ago, zenomat said:

Well, nothing works. Deleted the SimConnect.xml - it was recreated, same problem.

Mapped and re-mapped the Throttle axis, propeller axis - no effect. It's like the throttle has no effect right now. After I scroll up the "Flight" switches there is a slight lift off, but can not be controller by the throttle. 

By the way, when you move the throttle, should there be any movement in the collective or that feature is not implemented yet? 

And thanks guys for the help, appreciate it 🙂

It's not an xml file it's an cfg file, The path: C:\Users\user name\documents. The collective will not move if is located in that folder.
It worked for me but not for others

have a look
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/hype-performance-group-with-developer-david-amenta-airbus-h135-helicopter/373864/28

davux3Trusted 3rd Party Developer

Sounds like you may have a SimConnect.cfg file blocking the wasm from loading. Remove a file called SimConnect.cfg in your Documents folder and then restart the sim.

Yes - you should see the collective bar move up down with your controller if you are using the most recent versions of the heli, but only after you press "ready to fly".

If Repman’s suggestion doesn’t happen to work for you, and you are using the steam mSFS version, I wonder if the steam controller bindings syncing files are somehow messed up? 

If you haven't already tried this, if you are ok with losing any bindings for games you’ve already made them for, you can reset them all. This helped me with similar issues where things wouldn't bind and also with MSFS crashing when plugging in my joystick etc. There may now be an easier way but it's all I could find at the time.

First exit all games and then disable the cloud option in Steam / settings, then shut down steam (ensure it's not running in taskbar etc). 

ZqhHRJB.jpg

Then I deleted all the profile files in the path below (this is the path on my system). 

program files (x86)\ steam \ userdata \ "YourSteamIDNumber" \ 1250410 \ remote \

The input files are labeled  "inputprofile_XXXXXXXXX"

I deleted everything in the "remote" folder leaving it empty (including the other file types)

Restart MSFS and re bind your controllers and exit MSFS.

Now you can enable cloud settings again if you want steam to continue syncing your game settings. A steam update seems to automatically re enable it.

It may be sensible to backup the contents of the remote folder before deleting or maybe create a restore point first.

It might be possible to identify which of the inputprofile files is for MSFS and just delete that, but I haven't tested that.

Edited by dogmanbird

Can't find SimConnect.cfg anywhere on disk C or the disk where MSFS is installed. Mapping and remapping of controls has no effect whatsoever. Not working with joystick, not working with keyboard, just not working. Really frustrating. 

Thanks again guys for your time, really appreciate it, but this helicopter just refuses to lift off on my machine. Will wait for a future version, maybe these issues will be fixed there. Of course there is always the solution of complete reinstall, but that will not happen. 

@zenomat go to .to out now.

Martin

Martin Parr

Retired professional yacht skipper for vessels up to 46m

System: Omen 30L GT13-0054na Gaming PC; Windows 10 Home  64-bit OS; Intel Core i9-10900K CPU @ 3.7GHz; RAM 32GB; Samsung S34J55x Monitor 3440x1440 @75 Hz Resolution; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. MSFS P/D; TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, TM Warthog Hortas Throttle/Joystick Combo.

Airbus H135 v0.90 is now up on Flightsim.to! Leave us a 5 star review 😉

- COPILOT IS BACK! Ben may be toggled on or off by clicking the seatbelt straps
- PILOT model is also available by clicking on the CAPT's seat buckle
- EICAS messages "light up" when appearing, and the ACK button dismisses them
- Add warnings tests: LAMPS, FIRE 1 and FIRE 2
- Add a rear overhead view, add GEN 1, GEN 2 and EPU switches to rear overhead
- Add fuel prime pumps (to be used during startup only)
- New (WIP) overhead panel and textures
- Add many new EICAS messages (Battery, Starter, IDLE, FUEL PRIME, GEN DISCONNECTED, MFD/Avionics overheat)
- Add ROTOR BRAKE (engages Parking Brake, does not currently slow down rotor)
- Parking brake removed from Config page
- Flight model: Tweak yaw acceleration for smoother takeoff in Advanced mode
- Flight Model: Boost ETL
- Flight Model: Ground effect is now relative to density altitude
- Update normal procedures on offline EFB
- Change BEACON to ACOL light
- Change NAV to POS light
- CONFIG: You may now remove the middle row of seats on the table Config page
- CONFIG: Add Visible EPU toggle to hide EPU model when inapplicable
- Fix collective texture (partially anyway)
- Fix carpet/map overlap on CAPTs side
- Fix FO's cyclic stand bracket being missing
- Make the "internal Ariel ;)" spin sideways
- Remove taxi light (not realistic)
- Removed unused buttons on the main MFDs
- Add NR HI mode for increased performance (rotor RPM will not show greater than 100% yet)
- VMS engine instruments won't go Orange/XX anymore
- Rear tablet is now toggled by clicking directly below where it appears (the console between the seats)
- Rear doors now have clickspots (just above the doors)
- Emergency lights switch added
- Ready For Takeoff config option will now set barometric pressure to the local setting.
- Edit camera pilot view position (better for VR)
- Add thumbnail.jpg for content manager

8bf55c0130223304276415e06df4d90c8f644620

Edited by MediaHypeTrain
  • Like 5

My name is Steve and I prefer hand flying.

Co-Founder of Hype Performance Group, MFS 3rd Party Developers

Released Projects: HPG H135, HPG H145, HPG Hot Air Balloon

Thanks for the continued updates.

Quick question: in flight I have very frequent collective dips (for lack of a better way to describe it); almost as if the collection dips then catches it again, resulting in a brief blip in altitude. I have tested various controller axis to rule out jitter but am not convinced it's my controller setup. Anyone else experiencing this sort of flight 'jitter'? 

I fly with an xbox controller and don't see any dip in altitude as you're describing.

• Like 1

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

2 hours ago, captain420 said:

I fly with an xbox controller and don't see any dip in altitude as you're describing.

Thanks, so it must be fixable. 

On 4/22/2021 at 6:39 AM, lupedelupe said:

Thanks for the continued updates.

Quick question: in flight I have very frequent collective dips (for lack of a better way to describe it); almost as if the collection dips then catches it again, resulting in a brief blip in altitude. I have tested various controller axis to rule out jitter but am not convinced it's my controller setup. Anyone else experiencing this sort of flight 'jitter'? 

Mine bounces also (seems more of a bounce to me), but I could see how one mine call it a dip/ It's like a horse with a sore foot 

Edited by jimcarrel
  • Like 1

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Could you have a fairly exaggerated controller sensitivity curve applied to your collective within MSFS? It would reduce the movement resolution and make movements jumpier  

• Like 1

On 4/22/2021 at 12:39 PM, lupedelupe said:

I get this too, or at least I think we're talking about the same thing. What I have noticed is that it doesn't feel like the same thing is happening on a replay of the flight (I record most of my flights) but I should probably go back and check a few replays with this in mind.

• Like 1

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.