Sign in to follow this  
HPG

Hype Performance Group - Airbus H135 Helicopter

On 4/2/2021 at 2:51 PM, Isaiah53six said:

for me it jumps slightly during flight but otherwise it's great fun to fly

I just turned off Camera Shake in MSFS and it greatly reduced  the jumps. There are still some there, however, and frankly, they are a bit annoying. 

Edited by Bobsk8

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Turning off camera shake didn't fix jumping video, so I think I am going to hangar this copter for awhile. Maybe one of the upcoming updates will fix it. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Howdy everyone! Airbus H135 v0.91 is now up on Flightsim.to! If you haven't already, please give us a 5 star review 😉

- Windshield: Glitching in rain and fog is fixed
- Windshield: Rain effects are now enalbed
- High precision GTC.H. Hold position in a 0.5m box even with wind gusts up to 40kt
- Door positions are no longer synced across all H135s in multiplayer
- Sun visors installed (click overhead to toggle, or configure in the tablet)
- Pitot tubes installed
- Adjust various bolts on the top of the hull so they are visible, adjust skid cutting into hull
- New livery: Airbus H135 Norsk Luftambulanse
- Overhead panel: Add STANDBY BATTERY (activate along with main battery)
- Overhead, add other switches (power inverter, DC power outlets, fuzz burn, air conditioning)
- Added panel light to overhead
- Cockpit color is now darker
- Rear seat color adjusted
- Rotor cap is now glossy
- You may now use left click on the MFD knob when in BARO mode to set STD pressure
- You may now click the spotlight in the cockpit to toggle cabin lights
- Removed unusable switches from OH
- Disable rotor mast animation (incorrect)
- Adjust the captains seatbelt clickspot
- Fix EPU texture flickering
- Fix unmapped EPU texture
- Add collective pitch animation to main rotor
- Fix many rotor animation bugs
- Fixed texture on grills (left, right, top) on the hull
- Add Tools folder (link to paint kit, link to efbconnect, livery upgrade kit to repair "white cockpit", user setup package)
- Reduce AP trying to restore an attitude prior to a different AP mode being selected (avoid it killing you, sorry - still more to do!)
- Restrict EPU visibility to fuel valve open or aircraft in the air
- GTN750 "map interlock" to prevent CTDs. Once you activate GTN750 you will not be able to open more maps, DMAP and NAVD pages will be black.

Download: https://flightsim.to/file/8970/airbus-h135-helicopter-project

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

My name is Steve and I prefer hand flying.

Co-Founder of Hype Performance Group, MFS 3rd Party Developers

Released Projects: HPG H135, HPG H145, HPG Hot Air Balloon

Howdy everyone! Airbus H135 v0.92 is now up on Flightsim.to! If you haven't already, please give us a 5 star review 😉

Download: https://flightsim.to/file/8970/airbus-h135-helicopter-project

- Windshield: Glitching in rain and fog is fixed
- Windshield: Rain effects are now enalbed
- High precision GTC.H. Hold position in a 0.5m box even with wind gusts up to 40kt
- Door positions are no longer synced across all H135s in multiplayer
- Sun visors installed (click overhead to toggle, or configure in the tablet)
- Pitot tubes installed
- Adjust various bolts on the top of the hull so they are visible, adjust skid cutting into hull
- New livery: Airbus H135 Norsk Luftambulanse
- Overhead panel: Add STANDBY BATTERY (activate along with main battery)
- Overhead, add other switches (power inverter, DC power outlets, fuzz burn, air conditioning)
- Added panel light to overhead
- Cockpit color is now darker
- Rear seat color adjusted
- Rotor cap is now glossy
- You may now use left click on the MFD knob when in BARO mode to set STD pressure
- You may now click the spotlight in the cockpit to toggle cabin lights
- Removed unusable switches from OH
- Disable rotor mast animation (incorrect)
- Adjust the captains seatbelt clickspot
- Fix EPU texture flickering
- Fix unmapped EPU texture
- Add collective pitch animation to main rotor
- Fix many rotor animation bugs
- Fixed texture on grills (left, right, top) on the hull
- Add Tools folder (link to paint kit, link to efbconnect, livery upgrade kit to repair "white cockpit", user setup package)
- Reduce AP trying to restore an attitude prior to a different AP mode being selected (avoid it killing you, sorry - still more to do!)
- Restrict EPU visibility to fuel valve open or aircraft in the air
- GTN750 "map interlock" to prevent CTDs. Once you activate GTN750 you will not be able to open more maps, DMAP and NAVD pages will be black.

Skyhealth.png?width=1663&height=935

• Like 3

I think you just posted the patch log for the previous patch.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Correct Patch Notes:-

Full 0.92 changelog below:

**PLEASE NOTE THIS RELEASE INCLUDES NEW REQUIRED PROCEDURES**

- NEW: PRIME pumps **MUST** be used during startup!
- NEW: XFER pumps **MUST** be used during flight!
- NEW: AVIO 1&2 **MUST** be used furing flight!
- NEW: External parts like the end plates+tailfin, wire cutters and multiple radome and skid settler options. See the paintkit for more info. These new parts are ready for repaints. Small changes have been made to increase the quality and reduce the texture size of H135 textures. For this reason, liveries will need to be updated for 0.92. The paintkit includes instructiosn and may be downloaded at: https://flightsim.to/file/9491/airbus-h135-paint-kit

- Flight Model: Adjustments to torque, power and ETL
- Flight Model: Adjusted ground contact to more accurately reflection ground interactions with various collective and cyclic settings
- Flight model: scale power with tail rotor blade pitch
- Add DOOR OPEN message back to message list
- GTC.H will now manage collective (RA / Altitude hold)
- Revert to old rotor disc blur which was causing problems for some VR users
- More AP fixes to prevent an unexpected pitch or roll when engaging
- Remove Landing Gear flight model buttons (for Honeycomb Bravo users who need to unmap these keys to fly H135)
- Adjust drag (make it easier to slow down / quick stop)
- Tablet is now usable when the battery is dead or BATT MSTER is not on (C&D)
- Rain sound effects enhanced, position adjusted
- Added a damage sound when exceeding 130 degrees (metal on metal, ouch)
- Rotor state (off, starting, ground idle, flight) no longer be synced between players in multiplayer. Each H135 should show an accurate and unique state for each player.
- Adjust night lighting: LANDING (head/hull) light is now emissive.
- NAV/POS lights are now emissive, added glass caps. Extended to be compatible with both H135 and EC135 external part configurations
- Strobe lights now alternate between right nad left sides instead of flashing on both sides at once
- Placard is now is now on when C&D, and is no longer emissive. (Edit panel.cfg if you prefer emission)
- Doors are now always closed when in menu/hangar
- New sound: EPU (sensitive to door positions)
- New sound: ambient outdoor day/night
- New sound: avionics fan
- New sound: Air Conditioning
- EPU switch removed from OH panel, click EPU or EPU cable to connect/disconnect
- Add day/night ambient sounds for when doors are open
- Backlight analog compass when powered on at night
- Added AFCS Failure. AP is unavailable. EICAS and master warning indications are present when in flight model L4
- Fuel system now more closely matches EC135 configuration with one main tank and 2 supply tanks, as well as an AUX tank. Note the AUX tank is slow to drain into MAIN
- PRIME pumps are required for C&D start
- LOW FUEL 1/2, LOW FUEL MAIN indications added and corrected
- Add CARGO SMOKE to master warnings
- Add registration name plates above MFDs (this matches what is configured in the ATC menu)
- Avionics 1 & 2 switches are now functional
- Cabin lights 1 (rear pax), 2 and 3 are spot lights
- CLICK the spot lights behind pilots to activate cockpit lights
- NVG (green) panel lighting
- Added panel brightness dimmer knob to overhead, next to INSTR LIGHT
- PITOT HTG 1 & 2 now functional
- PITOT HEAT OFF message returned to message list
- APCP (autopilot control panel, between the seats) buttons added to control flight mode, A.TRIM, BACKUP SAS, AP1, AP2. Remove all amber OFFs for BASIC flight. Disable ATRIM only for ADVANCED flight.
- MFD power buttons have green LEDs now
- Performance: fire panel no longer uses 2x screens
- TRQ values are now more accurate
- You may now use the `g` key (Toggle Landing Gear) to toggle GTC.H engage/disengage (when available/engaged)
- TRQ no longer rises until engine light off (the rotor will still spin too early for now)
- TRQ will balance the load to one engine when OEI
- Weight stations calculations on VMS page fixed (copilot now has weight, baggage has weight)
- Add logic such that supply tanks will flow into the center tank when high nose down attitude and XFER pumps off
- Increase the animation speed for switches, doors.
- Automatic engine start is removed, xfer pumps won't come on automatically before flight now
- You must bring both engines into IDLE then one into FLIGHT, or use Ctrl+E to conduct a manually triggered auto start
- Adjust cockpit textures in rear cabin
- Adjust exterior textures
- Adjust external lighting caps
- Remove small engine from search light

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Outstanding.  Just saw it in action with Rotor simpilot showing it off.  Cant thank the Hype Performance Group enough for the ongoing development and the continuing improvements.  

• Like 3

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Hi everyone! Airbus H135 v1.3 is now up on Flightsim.to! If you haven’t already, please give us a 5 star review!

In our screenshots you can see that the H135 now has an EFB that is capable of displaying a web browser or a screen capture from one of your computer’s displays.

This feature requires a bit of advanced setup and we want to walk users through the process as well as take your feedback - the files necessary to run the EFB are exclusive to our Discord members for this reason.

You can join our Discord channel at https://discord.gg/dUNDGb2Z7c

Full V1.3 changelog below:

Flight Model: Fix “yaw jitter” at high speeds (over 40kts when hand flying)
Flight Model: Reduce yaw authority at speed
Flight Model/AFCS: Adjust turn coordination at speed
Flight Model: Flying backwards will now be more likely to yaw due to the uneven relative wind
Severe MGB damage when flying inverted is back
Placards are now on all default liveries
Fixed EISI baro knob (now two systems)
Add a safety disclaimer
In multiplayer, you will now see H135 instead of EC35 for other players
Fix text on loading screen (“flight model” etc.)
NR HI will now work when under AP
NR HI will disengage over 60kts (NOTE: unlike RL, it will not re-engage!)
NR HI will now show 104% NR on PFD/VMD
Landing gear warning should be suppressed now
ETL (effective transitional lift) is now correctly calculated based on wind vector
ETL is now omnidirectional (you can enter ETL when flying sideways)
MSFS hotkeys “Increase VOR1 OBS” and “Decrease VOR1 OBS” will now work for H135 (not other aircraft, Asobo seem to have not implemented this fully). VOR1 and VOR2.
Add a hotkey for cycle flight mode. See tools\KEY BINDINGS.txt
Basic/initial implementation of RBS (retreating blade stall) (don’t exceed 150kts or you will experience severe instability)
Speed tape adjusted to show static VNE, removed yellow/green/white zones

Download now: Airbus H135 Helicopter Project

• Like 4

Hi everyone!

Development of our H145 is is moving ahead at a great pace, but we haven't forgotten about our H135! A new update has just been released to Flightsim.to - if you haven't already please leave us a 5 star review 😉

Airbus H135 v1.4 changelog:

- NEW ROTOR. Featuring: blade bending effects when at rest and under load in the air, trim tabs, updated blurred effects.
- Rotor will now spin more smoothly in flight and slowly at max speed.
- The pms50 GTN750 will now be automatically loaded on the lower 2 screens if installed.
- Flight model: RBS (retreating blade stall, experienced when overspeeding) is now only on Advanced mode
- Flight model: Increase pedal authority for Basic/Xbox flight modes
- Flight model: Fixes for stuttering/bad performance
- Flight model: Autorotation changes around looking at N2
- Flight model: reduce yaw kick at lower speeds
- Increase the size of the clock on the FND page
- Update thumbnails for default liveries
- Updates to default liveries

Photo Credit: AndreasR 

Download now: https://flightsim.to/file/8970/airbus-h135-helicopter-project

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for the update @HPG. I'd like to ask if anyone on the dev side can see the abrupt vertical jerk that some of us experience in flight with your 135? 

6 hours ago, lupedelupe said:

Thanks for the update @HPG. I'd like to ask if anyone on the dev side can see the abrupt vertical jerk that some of us experience in flight with your 135? 

Hi Lupe!

I believe you are referring the RBS that was previously implemented across all modes when overspeeding, this has now only been enabled for the advanced flight mode.

- Flight model: RBS (retreating blade stall, experienced when overspeeding) is now only on Advanced mode

In the advanced flight mode if you overspeed you will still experience RBS, however on Xbox & Basic mode there is an artificial speed limiter that will prevent the user from causing RBS conditions even if their throttle is at full power. 

2 hours ago, HPG said:

Hi Lupe!

I believe you are referring the RBS that was previously implemented across all modes when overspeeding, this has now only been enabled for the advanced flight mode.

In the advanced flight mode if you overspeed you will still experience RBS, however on Xbox & Basic mode there is an artificial speed limiter that will prevent the user from causing RBS conditions even if their throttle is at full power. 

Hey @HPG, 

No, not the RBS (which works great, BTW!), but a sporadic jump or dip in altitude (brief, like a very abrupt power loss). There is mention of this at the very top of this page and is experienced by a number of people. It is highly disruptive to immersion. 

I ask as I am very interested in your H145, and hope that the flight is as smooth as should be expected on that. 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, lupedelupe said:

Hey @HPG, 

No, not the RBS (which works great, BTW!), but a sporadic jump or dip in altitude (brief, like a very abrupt power loss). There is mention of this at the very top of this page and is experienced by a number of people. It is highly disruptive to immersion. 

I ask as I am very interested in your H145, and hope that the flight is as smooth as should be expected on that. 

Thanks for the clarification, this is a known issue that we're still addressing in the H135.

The normal troubleshooting of disabling camera shake and making sure you're on the modern flight model would still apply here, but we believe that today's sim update will help as we have tied some of this to PC performance, for instance - Dave can only reproduce the jumping 50% of the time and I have never experienced it with my PC unless on the exterior view, but never inside the cockpit. Some instability and shaking are expected due to this being a helicopter, but it shouldn't be as bad as some users are reporting.

This isn't a plug, but in our H145 we don't experience this at all and performance overall is much better which I think is more evidence for this being tied to performance which of course is an item we still are addressing. 

Thanks for that @HPG. Yes, I do use the Modern flight model and yes disabling camera shake helps a lot. Had hoped that you knew what the cause was and how to fix (for those of us that experience it ... every few seconds in my case). 

8 hours ago, lupedelupe said:

Thanks for that @HPG. Yes, I do use the Modern flight model and yes disabling camera shake helps a lot. Had hoped that you knew what the cause was and how to fix (for those of us that experience it ... every few seconds in my case). 

Let me know how it feels post today's patch.

• Like 1