Sign in to follow this  
guibru

Milviz announces Corsair for MSFS.

Meanwhile Cessna 310 and Blackbird SR71, coming very soon... 

https://www.facebook.com/Milviz/photos/a.274798289231220/3910359695675043/?type=3&theater

Edited by guibru
  • Like 3

Guillaume

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490 ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K OC 5.5 GHz▪︎  ZOTAC RTX 4090 Trinity OC ▪︎ 64GB Crucial Ballistix  ▪︎ Windows 11 Pro (23H2) ▪︎ 2x Samsung 980 Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive et MSFS) ▪︎ 3x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SATA SSD ▪︎  Corsair RMX 1000W 80 plus Gold PSU  ▪︎ LIAN-LI ODYSSEY X black case

I read that Vella La Cava was a fictional island. The real island was Vella La Vella.

We will need scenery for Vella La Vella for the Corsair, and a Messerschmitt for the Spitfire.

Edited by dobee51

24 minutes ago, jpe828 said:

Give me that 310 already!

+1²  (what he said!)  And NOT with glass panel!

Edited by fppilot
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Don't care about anything but 310! 🙂

• Like 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

1 hour ago, guibru said:

Meanwhile Cessna 310 and Blackbird SR71, coming very soon... 

https://www.facebook.com/Milviz/photos/a.274798289231220/3910359695675043/?type=3&theater

"Very soon" for the Corsair and 310.

It's not quite accurate to say the SR-71 is coming "very soon" as there's still lots of work to do on it before release, plus the sim has to allow us to fly past Mach 1.0 correctly for it to be a real Blackbird.  But it's definitely coming to MSFS and it will be an authentic, deep implementation with a fully functional detailed front-seat cockpit (but with options to fly it in a more casual way if you don't want to study the 870+ page Lockheed manual!)

• Like 5

Charles "Dutch" Owen - Developer at Military Visualizations - currently working on the C310R and SR-71A project for MSFS.

Has there been any word from the devs about when transonic and supersonic flight will be modeled? I'd love to fly the SR-71 or Concorde.

21 minutes ago, quantumpion said:

Has there been any word from the devs about when transonic and supersonic flight will be modeled? I'd love to fly the SR-71 or Concorde.

Nothing official other than Asobo is committed to working on it, but no date for readiness has been given that I know about.  I know some people have gotten things moving past Mach 1, but there's a lot more to it than that.  

We're hoping for good news soon, but can't promise anything.  Both Concorde and the Blackbird are dependent on speed.  That's their whole point.

• Like 2

Charles "Dutch" Owen - Developer at Military Visualizations - currently working on the C310R and SR-71A project for MSFS.

38 minutes ago, Dutch727 said:

"Very soon" for the Corsair and 310.

Oh those "very soons"! Are we talking weeks of months? 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

The Corsair is, with luck, today, tmrw, or the next day... or the day after that... or... you get the idea.

The 310 is more complex...  so... we know it's SOON... but not exactly when

• Like 3

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

55 minutes ago, Milviz said:

The Corsair is, with luck, today, tmrw, or the next day... or the day after that... or... you get the idea.

The 310 is more complex...  so... we know it's SOON... but not exactly when

Ah, well honestly... if you give us a good product in the 310 I am happy with waiting. Get it right. Corsair is very cool too, but I am a GA guy and as mentioned I am holding out for something I can tour in... Piper Arrows don't cut it... I want fast, de iced, Autopilot capable of flying an approach... preferably steam gauges... and accurately modelled systems!

• Like 1

The EVO is being ... fixed.  (v4 support and installation capacity has been removed entirely as it was causing too many issues).

Skyraider is on hold till we get the Corsair out the door.

ATR.... still being worked on.  What a COMPLEX aircraft this is...  sheesh.

FYI, there's no AP in the Corsair... No GPS... none of that stuff...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.