Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

Verticalsim Peter O. Knight Released

Ooooh...  From reading it says they'll be focusing now on XP11 again...bummer.  I liked their DYT scenery - nice textures.

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Thanks for the heads up....bought it and flew there from Plant City, Nice photogrammetry intense area and performance was good...especially like the little Runway 18/36.

• Like 1

I have their KORF and KGSP and just bought this one. Unfortunately this airport is surrounded by a lot of ugly, melted photogrammetry houses, trees, buildings, etc. The airport looks good though as do their others that I own...hope they continue developing airports for MSFS. They are nice quality and decently priced...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

2 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

Ooooh...  From reading it says they'll be focusing now on XP11 again...bummer.  I liked their DYT scenery - nice textures.

That sucks! I was hoping for Tampa Exec & Albert Whitted. I have lost all hope that my KBKV will ever be enhanced.

Maybe he did not sell enough copies of his MSFS catalogue. It's certainly not because of me, I bought all the Florida airports and most of his XP 11 collection.

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I bought KORF this morning and it’s a stunning airport and the area it’s in.

• Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

This is my first purchase from this Vendor. Bought KTPF. 

OK Bought Norfolk KORF as well

Crack Addict here. 

Oh shoots Bought KORF Again. Duplicate purchase.. I think I bought it from the marketplace when it went on sale for Christmas.. and now I buy it again. Dang it. Sigh!

edited: Sent him an e-mail and he responded right away.. I am now getting KGSP for it as exchange.

He has done some airports for X-Plane,  Tampa and KPVD (Providence). Need those two for MSFS.

Edited by Manny
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

1 hour ago, Manny said:

This is my first purchase from this Vendor. Bought KTPF. 

OK Bought Norfolk KORF as well

Crack Addict here. 

Oh shoots Bought KORF Again. Duplicate purchase.. I think I bought it from the marketplace when it went on sale for Christmas.. and now I buy it again. Dang it. Sigh!

edited: Sent him an e-mail and he responded right away.. I am now getting KGSP for it as exchange.

He has done some airports for X-Plane,  Tampa and KPVD (Providence). Need those two for MSFS.

Not surprised dev took care of you. He's a good guy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, DJJose said:

That sucks! I was hoping for Tampa Exec & Albert Whitted. I have lost all hope that my KBKV will ever be enhanced.

Maybe he did not sell enough copies of his MSFS catalogue. It's certainly not because of me, I bought all the Florida airports and most of his XP 11 collection.

It's cuz MSFS tools keep screwing up.  I suspect he'll do smaller ones in FS2020 for a bit while things keep getting sorted out.  Love to see Sarasota and Tampa brought over!

• Like 1

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

As a Tampa native VerticalSim quickly became one of my favorite developers. KPCM, Clearwater Air Park and now KTPF are must haves. 

Also, the developer did a poll and the support for FSX was much higher than MFS 2020 so I believe this is why they are taking a short break from the current sim, I expect them to come back in a big way one day with KTPA.

20210305012256_1.jpg

• Like 1

My name is Steve and I prefer hand flying.

Co-Founder of Hype Performance Group, MFS 3rd Party Developers

Released Projects: HPG H135, HPG H145, HPG Hot Air Balloon

I think he should reconsider his decision because those other sims are dead. 😀

• Like 3

Polls can always be very biased depending on how they are constructed.  It would surprise me even now after release of MSFS, that FSX is still very popular.  I think it's more of a visibility issue.  I've never heard of the company until I saw the Sky Harbor scenery over at SoH in a screenshot post.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

57 minutes ago, ryanbatcund said:

Polls can always be very biased depending on how they are constructed.  It would surprise me even now after release of MSFS, that FSX is still very popular.  I think it's more of a visibility issue.  I've never heard of the company until I saw the Sky Harbor scenery over at SoH in a screenshot post.

Their version of Baltimore for XP is astonishing!

It's nice! But, the PG in the Tampa Bay area is simply horrid!

PPEc0vi.png

I need a remake of this city with KTPA.

Edited by DJJose
  • Upvote 1

At least you guys have PG.  In Minnesota the only PG is a small radius around Minneapolis.

In Duluth (city pop over 100k) there is no PG and ancient ugly green tinted sat imagery.

• Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |