Sign in to follow this  
cmdn

ZSPD imaginesim

Has someone been able to solve that elevation issue at ZSPD. The airport seems to have 2 layers. 
I have tried to contact support a few times but it’s not been that productive so far. 

thanks 

chris 

Edited by cmdn

13 minutes ago, cmdn said:

Has someone been able to solve that elevation issue at ZSPD. The airport seems to have 2 layers. 
I have tried to contact support a few times but it’s not been that productive so far. 

thanks 

chris 

Please tag your Topic with the P3D Sim Version you are using (V4.X or V5?). That would be very helpful.

No, I am sorry. Can´t help you out as I do not own ZSPD.

I am on Version V5

Marcus

Edited by mpo910

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

ZSPD for p3d 5.1. I know it is not supported but I’d like to find a workaround 

7 minutes ago, cmdn said:

ZSPD for p3d 5.1. I know it is not supported but I’d like to find a workaround 

Did you tried this:

https://www.inibuilds.com/p3d-v5-scenery-compatibility-files

Search ImagineSim or Shanghai

Download the file and follow the instructions.

Marcus

Edited by mpo910

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

I tried that already but it did not change anything. Thanks for letting me know tho. 

8 minutes ago, cmdn said:

I tried that already but it did not change anything. Thanks for letting me know tho. 

Ok. I have no clue.....maybe @benjamin or @blaunarwal have an idea or suggestions on this. Or @kevinfirth?

Guys....can you help out maybe?

Edited by mpo910

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

I believe that people have been facing the same problem, I have read a few old threads but no one seems to give a viable solution. 

6 minutes ago, mpo910 said:

Ok. I have no clue.....maybe @benjamin or @blaunarwal have an idea or suggestions on this. Or @kevinfirth?

I don't have ZSPD sorry

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

25 minutes ago, mpo910 said:

Not sure if you meant me or somebody with a similar username 😄 Regardless I don't have this scenery... I'm waiting for WFSS's ZSPD to come out.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

1 minute ago, Benjamin J said:

Not sure if you meant me or somebody with a similar username 😄 Regardless I don't have this scenery... I'm waiting for WFSS's ZSPD to come out.

Yes I meant you Benjamin. As I thought You are a bit experienced with such issues..... (Positive meant here).

But thanks for tuning in......

Marcus

• Like 1

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

1 hour ago, mpo910 said:

I reworked the afcad. We discussed this earlier, see link below. There you also can find my afcad.

OS=WIN11 Home, Sim=P3D5 5.4 (P3D4 and FSX for install reasons)
Addons=ORBX, ASCA, AS, TOGA and tons of sceneries, aircraft

MB=Gigabyte AORUS Z790 Elite AX, CPU=i13900K, Cooling=Be quiet! Pure Loop II FX
GPU=KFA2 RTX3090 24 GB, RAM=64 GB DDR5-5600, HOTAS=Logitech G Saitek X52 Pro

Visit my website for fixes and addons: https://sites.google.com/view/dans-p3d-mods

4 minutes ago, blaunarwal said:

I reworked the afcad. We discussed this earlier, see link below. There you also can find my afcad.

Thanks Dan!

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

Thanks a lot! it finally worked! I actually had to install the scenery manually . Somehow the xml did not work properly and the configurator could not find the "high ADE file".

thank you for your work blaunarwal

Throw away imaginesim’s ZSPD, WF’s ZSPD will be released within this month as much as possible.