Sign in to follow this  
pelgrin21

Prepard version 5 DXGI Error

Have any of you experience this issue? Running Nvidia 2080 super with latest drivers Feb 25,2021 ,I know is a driver incompatibility with prepard  should I roll back drivers?

24 minutes ago, pelgrin21 said:

Have any of you experience this issue? Running Nvidia 2080 super with latest drivers Feb 25,2021 ,I know is a driver incompatibility with prepard  should I roll back drivers?you

You really should search for this first and also at LM support. There are many topics incl. suggestions, solutions or work arounds to avoid this issue.

Please do not understand me wrong. But repeating over and over again is a bit cumbersome. 

You will find an answer here at avsim and LM. 

Marcus

Edited by mpo910

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

Well,that wasn't helpful.bro I been using computers since the DoS area I'm looking for people that have or had this issue to see if I can fix it.                                                                  Going to explain something.                                 1. If you computer crashes because of gpu drivers that is between windows and the GPU that is a faulty card not the issue here.              2. If you get a DXGI error it shows on prepardv5 it does not crash to desktop that means the driver I'm using is incompatible with that specific program,I don't need persons like you telling me what to do.              I'm looking for people that have or had this issue so I can fix it if I can't I'm asking for a refund.I have 14 days.                                           THANK YOU.

6 minutes ago, pelgrin21 said:

Well,that wasn't helpful.bro I been using computers since the DoS area I'm looking for people that have or had this issue to see if I can fix it.                                                                  Going to explain something.                                 1. If you computer crashes because of gpu drivers that is between windows and the GPU that is a faulty card not the issue here.              2. If you get a DXGI error it shows on prepardv5 it does not crash to desktop that means the driver I'm using is incompatible with that specific program,I don't need persons like you telling me what to do.              I'm looking for people that have or had this issue so I can fix it if I can't I'm asking for a refund.I have 14 days.                                           THANK YOU.

I did help you by pointing you in the direction to use the search function here on avsim or LM support about DXGI HUNG. 

You choose to left this out and opened a new thread about this although there are already topics on this issues WITH suggestions and work arounds and even solutions. 

It is not me who is boycotting you but you who is boycotting the forum by opening new threads about existing topics. That spoils AVSIM and makes the usage for others even worse.

I have answered you question already dozen times here at avsim and LM support. 

Why should I repeat?

Marcus

Edited by mpo910

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

But.....here is the link

And I do think you replied way to rude and your reply contains also faulty statements. 

DXGI Hung in P3D can be caused by many things.....even P3D Indeed. 

Search here.

Maybe the moderators can close this topic. 

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/594310-causes-and-solutions-thread-dxgi-hung-ctd/?do=findComment&comment=4459285

Edited by mpo910

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

OK, I think with the link being posted, the OP should have enough info to help him without further discussion.  Topic locked!

• Like 1

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool: