Sign in to follow this  
RW1

QualityWings Ultimate 787 1.4 Update

12 hours ago, Wise87 said:

Not sure if this was posted but if you finds the 787 taxi and landing lights too dim, there is a fix here. Works great. 

thanks for that.

14ppkc-6.png

Hi,

could somebody upload the corrected fx files?

Thank's

Yves

Yves SAMUEL

ELLX

5 hours ago, yvesamuel said:

Hi,

could somebody upload the corrected fx files?

Thank's

Yves

Go to the video. It's in the video notes. 

14ppkc-6.png

So far only VATSIM ATIS request is not working in QW 1.4, because VATSIM moved to new servers or something like that. Corrected FX lights are MUST. Big change.

i9-9900K@5.0Ghz, MSI RTX3090 Gaming X Trio, 32GB RAM G.Skill-4133-CL17, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Xtreme, (1+2+4)TB NVME M.2, 24TB NAS 10Gbit/s, VR HTC Vive Cosmos Elite, 1Gbit/s internet

P3Dv5, Xplane 11, MFS2020, DCS in 4K.

Re QW 787, is anyone using  the payware TOPER tool for the 787 given the onboard OPT tool only is applicable to a Flaps 5 config? I believe QW have not added more performance data to this tool at this point.

Are there other tools you are using that provide similar capabilities?

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

for those of us that use 787 immersion and lights do not illuminate do i need to install this fix ??

thanks
Mike

14 hours ago, mikeymike said:

for those of us that use 787 immersion and lights do not illuminate do i need to install this fix ??

thanks
Mike

You can always back up your files and give it a try yourself to see if it improves anything.

Edited by CaptKornDog

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

12 minutes ago, CaptKornDog said:

You can always back up your files and give it a try yourself to see if it improves anything.

thanks it did fix it, but i am surprised that the immersion packages have not been updated with a fix.

thanks

mike

Just came back to P3D and bought 5.1 and the 787 flies like butter well done. Enjoying it heaps such good value compared to the other developer.

Edited by VBHB

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

10 minutes ago, VBHB said:

Just came back to P3D and bought 5.1 and the 787 flies like butter well done. Enjoying it heaps such good value compared to the other developer.

Great feedback ...I find this too.

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

How do I initiate decent on this aircraft?

I have tried the CDU VNAV —> DES NOW button after setting my altitude on the MCP and it doesn’t do anything. 

I have tried Altitude Intervention on the MCP and it does not descend. 

The only way I can descend it’s by engaging FL/CH and then when I press VNAV it keeps descending on its descend profile. 

I can't get the navigraph charts to wirk on the efb.  All I get is a blank page.

Can't find anything in the documentation about it.  Apparently  you're supposed to have a popup window  to  enter your login infos  but I never  got that.  Anyway I can reset it ?

On 5/10/2021 at 8:23 AM, Julkensen said:

I can't get the navigraph charts to wirk on the efb.  All I get is a blank page.

Can't find anything in the documentation about it.  Apparently  you're supposed to have a popup window  to  enter your login infos  but I never  got that.  Anyway I can reset it ?

Very late reply, but refer to this thread on the navigraph forums: https://forum.navigraph.com/t/no-charts-within-qw-787-latest-update-1-4-0-currently-installed-p3d-v5-1/4499/2

It's as follows:

"Update: We checked our logs for the authentication flow, and it seems like the error “Refresh token is missing” is given, and this is because an important parameter seems to be missing in the call to our servers. You should report this finding to QualityWings."

It appears that QW is at fault with these issues. Maybe will be fixed in another hotfix/update?

On 5/10/2021 at 5:23 PM, Julkensen said:

Turn off the automatic crash reporting in the QW787 config app.....there is a thread at QW support where they describe how to do this. There is a thread there with exactly this issue.  After that the NAVIGRAPH charts will work. They are aware and promissed to fix it with future updates. 

Here is the link

http://qwsim.flight1.net/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=15692&KW=Navigraph&title=efb-terminal-charts-1-4-update-re-hotfix

Edited by mpo910

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png