Sign in to follow this  
Bruce953

How to activate with v2.6.2.2?

Hello Dave, I have an activation problem. The message box says P2ATC is on another machine, but nothing has changed here apart from the update. The PC has not changed. I have my key codes stored along with the hardware code if they are required.

Cheers, Bruce

p.s. Everything was fine in this mornings flight. . .pre update.

Bruce,

You need to deactivate first, then activate.  The new system has a different algorithm for identifying the PC.

Be sure to leave the old Settings.xml file in place so the program can find the old PC identifier.

If you still have problems, email me with your license key and I will help figure out the issue.

Regards,

Dave 

Dave,

I did try deactivation earlier, but this time I did it more carefully, more slowly and it solved the problem.

Thanks for such a rapid response.

As ever, best wishes - Bruce. 

Dave,

I have a similar problem. I tried to activate using my licence key but got the Invalid Licence key message. I then tried to deactivate but again was told Invalid Licence Key.

I have not touched the settings.xml file. Everything was fine before this update.

Have I done something wrong, again?

thanks for any advice.

John

If you get invalid license key when you try and deactivate, it's possible your key is not in the new database.  Just send me you key (admin!pilot2atc.com) and I can check for you.

Dave

18 hours ago, fuzz_bucket said:

I'm a 10-day trial dude that just bought tonight... same issue... invalid key... already emailed you

fixed with new downlaod

now I need to understand why the updater for Navigraph isn't installing the current cycle into the ATC program? I run the updater. Buts its stuck on the airac 'trial' version still? 

Edited by fuzz_bucket

1 hour ago, fuzz_bucket said:

now I need to understand why the updater for Navigraph isn't installing the current cycle into the ATC program? I run the updater. Buts its stuck on the airac 'trial' version still? 

solved