Sign in to follow this  
sonny147

justsim Rhodes

13 hours ago, rich1241 said:

Nope sadly nothing - emailed in early May as well ☹️ Pretty frustrating, be good to know how you get on with SimMarket…I got mine from them also

16 hours ago, Caveney737 said:

Hi

Did you ever get a solution for this? I recently purchased Rhodes from SimMarket and have the same problems

as well as no 3D grass or birds. It's all related to SODE objects and when I looked in the Sode Object folder for

LGRP, all the Texture Files were missing which is why they are not displaying. The only things that did work were

the two windsocks because they use general textures which had been installed by a previous Justsim airport I had.

I also e-mailed Justsim support a week ago and have had no reply. I raised a support ticket with SimMarket for a

refund and have had no reply. I am starting to get disillusioned about getting any sort of future support for P3D products!

Let us know what SimMarket is telling you...actually i also would like to get my money back - the way we (the P3D customers) are treated by JustSim is out of question...

Greets,

Markus

Win11Pro - i713700KF - RTX3080Ti

i get the red cross at EBBR as well as Rhodes 😟

9900k, RTX3080 12 GB ,maximus hero XI, Arctic Freezer 280 AIO, Phanteks Mesh case, 32GB steel series ram (3000 GHZ) , x3 Samsung Evo's 480 GB for scenery, intel 1660p 2TB nvme for P3D and addons /Scenery, Adata 480GB nvme for OS win11, 2 TB SSHD for everything else, 43" LG 4K TV for the sim(1440P) , second 27" monitor for charts/ YouTube etc. Warthog Stick, TCA ( Airbus) Throttle and Logitech  pedals, Razer keyboard and mouse, oh and a usb fan to cool me down on approach !

6 minutes ago, sonny147 said:

i get the red cross at EBBR as well as Rhodes 😟

Have to double check, but i think EBBR is working on my simulator,

Greets,

Markus

13 hours ago, Caveney737 said:

Thanks for the reply, that's unfortunate. I'll let you know if I have any luck with SimMarket. 

I also wrote a support ticket to simmarket, let´s see what happens.

Greets,

Markus

• Like 2

Reading the Manual for LGRP there's a section I can't understand. Install JustSim Autogen Lib and Install AutogenConfigurationMerger.

How do you "add it to your simulator's landscape library"?

And the next paragraph about Install AutogenConfigurationMerger is just as confusing. I've followed the instructions but nothing appears to happen.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Try also their FB page, they seem to provide some support there as well.

With all these issues reported I wonder if I should pay the upgrade fee for getting v5 installers for all of their airports? Any significant changes?

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

21 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Reading the Manual for LGRP

I didn't even get a manual when installing the latest version - the DOC folder was empty along with all the SODE texture folders!

24 minutes ago, Shomron said:

Try also their FB page, they seem to provide some support there as well.

With all these issues reported I wonder if I should pay the upgrade fee for getting v5 installers for all of their airports? Any significant changes?

Already did when buying the update in march, got a reply within one day, but no action since that day (= nearly 4 month ago). Wrote again an email in may, no reply on that.

Simmarket sent my ticket from today to JustSim with the request to give support on my problem.

Keep you updated,

Greets,

Markus

25 minutes ago, Caveney737 said:

I didn't even get a manual when installing the latest version - the DOC folder was empty along with all the SODE texture folders!

That's odd because I've just checked my order on SimMarket and there's been no update so you should have the same version as me v1.0.

Do you have two folders in the doc subfolder? You should have. Maybe uninstall and reinstall?

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I've sent a message to JustSim on their FB account. Let's see where that gets me.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

2 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

That's odd because I've just checked my order on SimMarket and there's been no update so you should have the same version as me v1.0.

Do you have two folders in the doc subfolder? You should have. Maybe uninstall and reinstall?

The one I purchased was v2, released on the 27/02/21 - I believe v1 purchasers are offered an upgrade.

There is nothing at all in the DOC folder and yes I downloaded and installed twice with the same outcome.

There is clearly a problem with the installer but Justsim appear to be totally uninterested in resolving or even speaking about it.

17 minutes ago, MäxliBäxli said:

Simmarket sent my ticket from today to JustSim with the request to give support on my problem.

Same with mine although I specifically asked for a refund ☹️

10 minutes ago, Caveney737 said:

The one I purchased was v2, released on the 27/02/21 - I believe v1 purchasers are offered an upgrade.

There is nothing at all in the DOC folder and yes I downloaded and installed twice with the same outcome.

There is clearly a problem with the installer but Justsim appear to be totally uninterested in resolving or even speaking about it.

Ah right. I see an offer of an upgrade to v2 for 5 Euros which provides support for P3Dv5.

If the SODE object problem is not fixed then the developer is claiming things which do not work. It's a pity no-one has written a review with these problems because potential customers will be unaware of the problems.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

4 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

It's a pity no-one has written a review with these problems because potential customers will be unaware of the problems.

I was waiting to see what response I get, but then I will be writing a review! The green taxiway lights and  blue edge lights are also not working.

I will certainly think twice before purchasing any more Justsim products, which is a shame because

they are generally pretty good.

Edited by Caveney737
  • Like 1

@Caveney737, I was having real problems getting GSX operated jetways working at Helsinki and then noticed there was a free update for v5 which fixed it.

I try to ignore the fact they’re Russian. I have a few of their airports and generally they’re fine.

Let’s see what impact your review has. 

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather