Sign in to follow this  
Wise87

New CRJ Pro update release, SP2

It’s incredible to read how many people experienced a similar situation. I’m glad we can vote with our wallets

Guys, please keep reporting over at their forum too. Hans just released a .dll to test. Please help out here: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/158817-crj-prof-p3dv5-stutters-performance/page/3/&tab=comments#comment-1023268

Cheers,

Pete

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

13 hours ago, masino said:

It’s incredible to read how many people experienced a similar situation. I’m glad we can vote with our wallets

Ha! Our efforts will be the equivalent of using a beach towel to try and hold back a tsunami.

Once Aerosoft's and the MSFS marketplace's servers can handle the demand, the CRJ is going to be Aerosoft's best-selling aircraft to date.
People fell over themselves for a 737 that re-used other MSFS default assets, and are currently tripping over themselves to buy the CRJ right now.

The good news is that at least there are still efforts to improve the P3D version.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

6 hours ago, F737NG said:

The good news is that at least there are still efforts to improve the P3D version.

we can only hope - waiting to be pleasantly surprised...

4 hours ago, craigeaglefire said:

we can only hope - waiting to be pleasantly surprised...

That.

Oh how I want to like the plane; honestly only have ever flown the upgraded re-release twice.  Good to see it still being patched and I look forward to trying it again.  One can only hope indeed.

• Like 1

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

14 hours ago, F737NG said:

Ha! Our efforts will be the equivalent of using a beach towel to try and hold back a tsunami.

Once Aerosoft's and the MSFS marketplace's servers can handle the demand, the CRJ is going to be Aerosoft's best-selling aircraft to date.
People fell over themselves for a 737 that re-used other MSFS default assets, and are currently tripping over themselves to buy the CRJ right now.

I was thinking that last night.  Release that junk for ms2020 first to claw back sales for the disaster that was the P3d version. 

Alot of unsuspecting dad's are going to have a lighter wallet tonight after the kids come back from school tonight.   Poor sods won't even know they are buying an a 24 carat gold steaming pile of dog poo for their teenage kids because they watched  chewie screeching on Twitch yesterday. 

Edited by fluffyflops

14ppkc-6.png

After some thought I've decided to approve this post. I trust discussion won't cause me to regret it.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

"chewie screeching on Twitch yesterday."

I thought there was an English only policy on here.

😁

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.

Aerosoft will make more money on this than the P3D version because the masses will flock to buy it from the marketplace. Half of these people, I bet, don't even know what ILS means. 

And this is the problem when you have a platform that is marketed towards the same people playing Fortnight. I don't doubt there will be great addons released for MSFS but there will also be a whole bunch of overpriced flying bricks that we will have to be careful about. 

Just imagine a marketplace with 500 Abacus-like products to every FSLabs-like product. It's coming. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 3/17/2021 at 4:22 AM, fluffyflops said:

I was thinking that last night.  Release that junk for ms2020 first to claw back sales for the disaster that was the P3d version. 

Alot of unsuspecting dad's are going to have a lighter wallet tonight after the kids come back from school tonight.   Poor sods won't even know they are buying an a 24 carat gold steaming pile of dog poo for their teenage kids because they watched  chewie screeching on Twitch yesterday. 

To be fair, Chewwy himself has been pretty public about how bad this release has been. 

Chewwy Twitter Post

Edited by DChockey08

46 minutes ago, DChockey08 said:

To be fair, Chewwy himself has been pretty public about how bad this release has been. 

Chewwy Twitter Post

Wrong sim but his feelings are the same. He’s referring to the MSFS2020 version in his Twitter post.  
When or if you decided to post this in the MSFS2020 forums topic be prepared for backlash, LOL. I hear they can be pretty tough, LOL.

Edited by Wise87

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

27 minutes ago, DChockey08 said:

Aerosoft will make more money on this than the P3D version because the masses will flock to buy it from the marketplace. Half of these people, I bet, don't even know what ILS means. 

And this is the problem when you have a platform that is marketed towards the same people playing Fortnight.

cor blimey that will get the ms2020 converts up in arms..  

so very true.

14ppkc-6.png

22 hours ago, IanHarrison said:

"chewie screeching on Twitch yesterday."

I thought there was an English only policy on here.

😁

i just prefer the blackbox streamer bloke, he doesnt hurt my ears with a high pitch voice and appeals more to adults rather than kids that chewie does,  and heaven forbid... he actually works in the business.  Something I have respect for.

im sure mr chewie is a lovely bloke, hes just not my cup of tea as im sure I would not be his.  if you are going to spend half your life on social media, like he does, and earning a living from it, guess what, some people might like you, and then some might not.  its called life. 

Edited by fluffyflops
  • Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png