Sign in to follow this  
Nemo

Working Title G3000 Fix?

Now, that we know that WT has contracted with MS/Asobo, is there any chance that the "WT G3000 Free Mod" gets fixed? I would really like to have the pre-SimUpdate3 version of WT G3000 running until WT G3000 improvements arrive with the regular MSFS updates.

Edited by Nemo

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

2 hours ago, Nemo said:

I would really like to have the pre-SimUpdate3 version of WT G3000 running until WT G3000 improvements arrive with the regular MSFS updates.

Can you explain what you mean a little further here? We did push out an update that makes the G3000 compatible with Sim Update 3 already, within a few hours of release. And it is actively being developed on as we speak.

-Matt

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, MattNischan said:

Can you explain what you mean a little further here? We did push out an update that makes the G3000 compatible with Sim Update 3 already, within a few hours of release. And it is actively being developed on as we speak.

-Matt

Oh, thank you, than I have missed it. My fault .

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

Were do you get the update please to the WT G3000??....thank you

Regards

Paul EGCC

3 hours ago, Nemo said:

Oh, thank you, than I have missed it. My fault .

No worries at all, just glad we could point you in the right direction!

-Matt

I'm having an issue with the latest update as my Realsim Gear (hardware) GCU MFD range knob no longer works. If I use the previous update it does however the selection screens are non responsive. Anything changed regarding the range control in the latest update?

Cheers, Ross

i910900KF | ASUS ROG Maximus XIII Extreme Z590 | ASUS ROG STRIX RTX3070 OC 8Gb | 32Gb G.Skill  Ripjaws DDR4 3200 I  Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing | Samsung SSD 870 1TB GB HD | WIN 10 64 Bit