Sign in to follow this  
bozza72

UGCX Random behaviour

Hi so Im getting a few random events when pushing back and towing to parking (which I love) 

Here is a video. The airport is EGNR and the aircraft is a converted Ai beluga XL, it tows and pushes fine at other most other airports.

PS a longer tow bar would be great too Lol

Can you point me in the right direction, I click on tow to parking then click on the spot i want to goto but i cant see how i can see the route.  

Hey bozza72,

On pushback, you can preview the route, so you can predict where does the tug will drive you. On tow-to-parking, its not available that preview as far as I remmember. On pushback, before selecting "we are ready for pushback and engine start" option, there is an option below named "preview route" wchich will activate the top-down view, to preview live in the sim, the route itself. Maybe you could post a screenshot, of the option. Also I think there is a youtube video about it, let me find it to show you.

Manuel

spacer.png

Thanks that explains why i couldnt find it.

So sorry for any confusion but my problem above is tow to parking

1 hour ago, bozza72 said:

So sorry for any confusion but my problem above is tow to parking

About tow to parking, it doesnt have a top-down view, the route itself is calculated automatically, sometimes this rout could fail due to the different layout or 3rd party scenery airport, that's the current issue with it. You could only view it from the Chart Viewer window, the calculated route

Manuel

spacer.png

Can one of you guys help me with this please, im trying to get a tow to parking to ramp ga large 339 but i keep getting an error. 

here is the ADE file https://drive.google.com/file/d/14ONz2HBNW9Wom6BdEO1sgtgGyahtbA3K/view?usp=sharing

this is an image . so i stop at the line and call for tow to parking  The error says an erro has accured while trying to find a rounte to ramp 339

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AgBwrfA15J8Pu2s9I7vnyUGPupcoluH5/view?usp=sharing

Thanks

in red top of screen. sorry not this screenshot

an erro has accured while trying to find a rounte to ramp 339

Sorry Byork This is fs2000 scernery from fs9 and im using it with p3dv4 and have modified the afcad with ade